This looks like a great movie

Do you think the movie will mention the REAL oppressors of blacks, like Robert Byrd and other Democrats who fought to keep them ignorant and uneducated? I doubt it, just as I doubt if the Oprah Winfrey movie will give any credit to Everett Dirksen, the Republican who fought to END discrimination and made the Civil Rights Act law.

• Banned
Do you think the movie will mention the REAL oppressors of blacks, like Robert Byrd and other Democrats who fought to keep them ignorant and uneducated? I doubt it, just as I doubt if the Oprah Winfrey movie will give any credit to Everett Dirksen, the Republican who fought to END discrimination and made the Civil Rights Act law.

Is that why minority's are members of the white christian southern party? :laugh2:

Wonder if they'll mention Obuma, as he stated in this video he's HERE because of Selma... problem was he was 4 when Selma happened!...But I do like his change to a Southern drawl halfway through the speech

Is that why minority's are members of the white christian southern party? :laugh2:
Only if there's a welfare check involved.

Forum List

Back