This Kitten is Driving Me CRAZY!

This is Princess Kitters just hours after we found her in a parking lot. She's the most ungrateful kitty, but we still love her. :D

She is DARLING!
How old is she now?

And thank you,thank you, thank you for saving her! :thup:

Look how filthy she was. We found her last June, so she's at least 8 months.

0605092010.jpg

Ah...................again, thank you for saving her, I wish there were more out there like you!

She's about the same age as our "baby"=we got her from a shelter here. She's a joy, we love her so much!

She is DARLING!
How old is she now?

Ah...................again, thank you for saving her, I wish there were more out there like you!

She's about the same age as our "baby"=we got her from a shelter here. She's a joy, we love her so much!

My girls are attached, but my son was home from school during the holidays and somehow talked them into giving Kitters to him. He claimed he was lonely and missed home & her, so that was all she wrote. They gave in and she'll be leaving us tomorrow. :( We have another cat, but he's older, and not near as playful as the princess.

This is Princess Kitters just hours after we found her in a parking lot. She's the most ungrateful kitty, but we still love her. :D

She is DARLING!
How old is she now?

0605092010.jpg

You got a mouse problem lady? Not any more. Twenty ounces of pure cat here. Oh wait...bath attack. Now what were we talking about?

My girls are attached, but my son was home from school during the holidays and somehow talked them into giving Kitters to him. He claimed he was lonely and missed home & her, so that was all she wrote. They gave in and she'll be leaving us tomorrow. :( We have another cat, but he's older, and not near as playful as the princess.

Then you need to get to a shelter ASAP and rescue another kitten! :clap2:

Then you need to get to a shelter ASAP and rescue another kitten! :clap2:

Oh, I'm sure my girls will find another soon. You know how kids are. :lol:

He is now almost 3 months old. Paul sent me a planter for my birthday, I put it up high above on my computer stand. Well, ole' bratty kitty wants to climb on TOP of my computer, then on the tower, to the top of the computer stand to eat the plant!

He also likes to jump on top of the TV center and try to get into the doors that keeps the movies, etc. in them. He can OPEN the plastic doors I have (the kind that stores things) and get inside them.

Is this a demon kitty? :eek:

0606091931.jpg

Well, you do know that dogs have masters and cats have staff, right? LOL

Forum List

Back