This just in....

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Well known transvestite whacko Bruce Jenner is no longer considering joining the miltary in order to offset the cost of his new, bored and stroked bionic vagina.

In an in depth interveiw where an extremely upset Bruce/what ever the fuck her name is, s/he was overcame with sadness.

upload_2017-7-26_15-55-58.jpeg

Even though Brucine is a conservative, s/he holds great contempt for the uncaring scum who have denied her God given right to have taxpayers pay for her pecker pull. Developing........I'll post the link if you demand it later.

Last edited:
Well known transvestite whacko Bruce Jenner is no longer considering joining the miltary in order to offset the cost of his new, bionic vagina.

In an in depth interveiw where an extremely upset Bruce/what ever the fuck her name is, s/he was overcame with sadness.

View attachment 140654

Even though Brucine is a conservative, s/he holds great contempt for the uncaring scum who have denied her God given right to have taxpayers pay for her pecker pull. Developing........I'll post the link if you demand it later.

Make TG love not war?

He does moisturize sufficiently to not show his age on his hands...he has small hands,,like Trump...

You know your man hands.
I should, mine are large and finding gloves that fit are a bitch...

Like OJ?
Probably so..I still have one bloody glove I found by his house..
Meat cleaver dedicktomies failure sign.

What about addadicktomes?

Is that freak a real "conservative"? Being a Republican doesn't mean you're a conservative.

Well known transvestite whacko Bruce Jenner is no longer considering joining the miltary in order to offset the cost of his new, bored and stroked bionic vagina.

View attachment 140654

Why are you so interested? Do you get all the cutoffs?

View attachment 140654

I'm just reporting the facts of the case so lovely young men like you can decide to join or not.

View attachment 140654

I'm just reporting the facts of the case so lovely young men like you can decide to join or not.

So the answer is yes, you get the cutoffs. I thought so.

Forum List

Back