This Just In!!! RW Tards.. Nothing Changed.. You STILL Lost!!!

What am I? an economist? All I see down at the port of Seattle are shipping containers piled up to the sky and the whole yard full THOUSANDS of incoming containers every day and THOUSANDS out going. In 2008-2009 the shipping was less than 10% capacity. I see the malls full of cars and people. I see commerce.

All this talk that the economy is on the ropes is rubbish.

The eyes have been known to deceive. Not "on the ropes". Just not growing fast enough.

I can live with that assessment. Now if we can just stop this nonsense about cliffs and other faux bullshit.
The bullshit is in the potus, I mean is the potus.

It wouldn't have mattered who won the election. If Romney had won, the nation would still be as bitterly divided. Just as much as when obama won. The division in the country has reached bedrock. Neither side is willing to accept governance by the other. Had Romney won, the democrats would never have accepted him as president. They are just surprised that republicans won't accept obama.

This is going to have to play out to its last bloody act.

One would think the tables have been turned... There was a re count and THEY not the hated Brown skinned one won the day.

Not true. You RWers are STILL idiot losers.

Discuss.

WTF are you talking about??? :confused:

WTF am I talking about?

WTF are these RW idiots talking about?

They seem to have forgotten we just had an election where they had their stupid ass handed to them.

What are you talking about?
We have the same exact thing that we have had for the last 2 years.
Republican House
Democrat Senate
President Obama

It wouldn't have mattered who won the election. If Romney had won, the nation would still be as bitterly divided. Just as much as when obama won. The division in the country has reached bedrock. Neither side is willing to accept governance by the other. Had Romney won, the democrats would never have accepted him as president. They are just surprised that republicans won't accept obama.

This is going to have to play out to its last bloody act.

It is totally divided. And it isn't Obama vs the RWers/teabaggers. This isn't a friggin football game where winner take all. This has become a serious battle between most of what's left of the middle and lower income earners and the top 1 or 2 percent. The GOP who only represent the wealthy wants to tear into SS and Medicare and Medicade and most Americans won't have it..NONE of it. The only possible solution is that the top earners lose their loop holes and SS is assessed all the way up the income scale.

I don't give a rip if NOTHING is done for two years. I have confidense that the mid terms will be the opposite of 2010. I could be wrong but I do not think so.

My favorite thing about this thread is the title, and it's up there for me to read almost every single day. "The worst president in history".

Makes my day, keep it going.:thup:

That's something you and the terrorists have in comon. Good for you. My guess is that you exchange e-mails or twitter with the enemies of our country..seeing as you have so much in comon with them.

You made a mistake. The Brown skin lost:

are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg

C'omo est a'?

Who let the dogs out!!!

Arf! Arf!

Only Republicans could look at a white guy who paints his face brown when meeting with Hispanics.

Only Republican could look at a white guy who puts his arms around a group of black children, looks right at the camera and says, "Who let the dogs out?"

And then says it's the other candidate who is "racist".

Only Republicans. 90% white.

C'omo est a'?

Who let the dogs out!!!

Arf! Arf!

Only Republicans could look at a white guy who paints his face brown when meeting with Hispanics.

Only Republican could look at a white guy who puts his arms around a group of black children, looks right at the camera and says, "Who let the dogs out?"

And then says it's the other candidate who is "racist".

Only Republicans. 90% white.

Not true!!! The RWers have Hermin Cain.. He's cool. He knows all about Uzbekistan!

Forum List

Back