This just in: Muslims are violent People...Merged With Here We Go Again

The suicide bombers who killed 4 Canadian soldiers playing with a crowd of children and chatting with their parents, in Afghanistan.
Yes, I'm sorry for your country's loss. Also this e-coli thing has me concerned. Did anyone else notice that they are introducing bluegills to the water supply, as a canary? On the heels of the e-coli problem?

Yikes. That's not good.

On a funnier note, my boss burnt his lunch in the microwave.
Kind of made the entire write-off day worth it. :laugh:
I would enjoy if that happened to mine. I wouldn't know though, I'm stuck with the kids banned from lunch/recess then. :coffee3: :laugh: Even the thought though, is good.

i have always said....install a few brass poles, send them some belly shirts, mini skirts and bikinis and you would have a much more mellow male population that are totally unwilling to fight....look at the french

So what your saying is to have world peace we need to require women not shave their legs or pits? ::shivers::; id rather have war.

The suicide bombers who killed 4 Canadian soldiers playing with a crowd of children and chatting with their parents, in Afghanistan.

What is this? At least the third time Muslims have done this, isn't it? Killed soldiers who were being nice to kids. In once instance the soldiers weren't even the targets. The kids were.

When will the world wake up? When will the leaders in the West finally realize that the sure way to breed contempt from these people is to cowtow to them? When will they realize that appeasement and apologies only add to their hatred of us?

Osama bin Laden is on record as saying that the fact that we did nothing when our dead soldiers were dragged through the streets of Mogadishu made him hate us all the more. They see us as weak, and not worthy of respect. And Bush isn't doing any better. After Fallujah, and after our boys were tortured, killed, and dumped out in the open in that other town, we should have obliterated both off the map.

It's time they get the message. Our inbox is full.

Forum List

Back