This just in, Kaz endorses ...

Lots of gutless people will vote for the equivalent of Charlie Brown. Piss your vote away if it makes you feel better.

Thanks for agreeing that every individual's vote is his or her own and you get nothing to do with it.
Great plan to help Hillary. Well done.

How does it help Hillary?
Really? There are only two candidates that matter. Not voting Trump places Hillary that much closer to the WH.

And for those of us who don't care between them?
Irrelevant. Just like your planned vote. One of them will be President. All the libs say Hillary has the election in the bag. Despite recent polling, Trump will need every vote to stop her. If you want to waste your vote, that is your prerogative, but don't whine later about how things worked out.

How are you wasting your vote by voting for someone you can believe in? How are you not wasting your vote if you support someone you don't believe it?

Moreover, how do you conclude that you lose your right to free speech if you don't vote for someone you don't believe in? That's utterly ridiculous.

Now, I know Donald trump is such a terrible candidate that you really can't argue foe him. But you have a few months so maybe you can come up with a legitimate argument why we should support him. I doubt it though.

Lots of gutless people will vote for the equivalent of Charlie Brown. Piss your vote away if it makes you feel better.

Thanks for agreeing that every individual's vote is his or her own and you get nothing to do with it.

Really? There are only two candidates that matter. Not voting Trump places Hillary that much closer to the WH.

Irrelevant. Just like your planned vote. One of them will be President. All the libs say Hillary has the election in the bag. Despite recent polling, Trump will need every vote to stop her. If you want to waste your vote, that is your prerogative, but don't whine later about how things worked out.

How are you wasting your vote by voting for someone you can believe in? How are you not wasting your vote if you support someone you don't believe it?

Moreover, how do you conclude that you lose your right to free speech if you don't vote for someone you don't believe in? That's utterly ridiculous.

Now, I know Donald trump is such a terrible candidate that you really can't argue foe him. But you have a few months so maybe you can come up with a legitimate argument why we should support him. I doubt it though.

He thinks I'm wasting my vote unless I vote according to is principles ...

Blah, blah, blah. Are you planning on pissing away your vote also? The single biggest reason to vote Trump is the Supreme Court appointments.

Blah, blah, blah. Are you planning on pissing away your vote also? The single biggest reason to vote Trump is the Supreme Court appointments.

How is it "pissing away" my vote by voting for what I believe in? Isn't that the purpose of voting?

Why would I vote for Trump when I don't care between him and Hillary who wins? Why would I do that?

If there was any reason to believe he would appoint a good choice, then you might have a point. But the man said his progressive sister would be a good choice. Not to mention he is about as trustworthy as bill Clinton.

Even if he wins we aren't getting conservative judges.

If there was any reason to believe he would appoint a good choice, then you might have a point. But the man said his progressive sister would be a good choice. Not to mention he is about as trustworthy as bill Clinton.

Either way, the purists are gonna get a "liberal".

... Gary Johnson for President.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Hillary is ... well ... Hillary

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

So, Gary Johnson is the only choice left. The one thing I won't do is not vote.

Go Gary. yay. sort of ...
where are his commercials telling us all what he's about? Let's see him on the tv. why is he so silent? doesn't he want to win? So you're backing someone not willing to step up? There you go, that's stepping out.

Either way, the purists are gonna get a "liberal".

All you have to do is look at the endless liberal rulings we get

Forum List

Back