This Just In: Dede Scozzafava Drops Out

The true Democratic Party ceased after JFK in my opinion.
Totally agree, on Newt, I wouldn't vote for him ever after this and a few other shit. He needs to stick to writing books about History.

Agreed. Even Bill Bennett a couple mornings ago disagreed with Newt on air on "Morning In America" program regarding his endorsement of this candidate.

He took Newt to task on it.
Missed that one, wished I heard it. Newt is getting a lot of shit and so he should and I hope it doesn't end until he see's how wrong he is.

Btw,i'm not just slamming Newt Gingrich and the Republicans here. The Democrats are just as guilty of continuously choosing Party over Country. I can't become a Republican again until they get rid of all the frauds who have destroyed it. When you hear supposed Conservative Republicans like Lindsey Graham parroting the Left Wing Loons with his "Angry White Guys" slur,you know there's something wrong with the party. Maybe things will change though. I hope so.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a Christie-Hoffman-McDonnell Tuesday trifecta.

Chris Christie. :lol:

Christie owes his political career to George W. Bush. And if you owe that much to Dubya, you're about as Conservative as Dr. Pepper is a real doctor.

Maybe if I give my friends a bunch of no-bid contracts, be in the pocket of Big Pharma, be a tax cheat, and drive like I'm above the law then maybe one day I too can be a Governor candidate.

Only in America. :lol:

If you are looking for a complaint, none here. Go Conservatives!

What a Conservative use to be and what a Conservative is now is vastly different. Republicans last real Conservative in the highest political office in the land for example was Coolidge. I would say Eisenhower but I've been told several times by Dude that he's not because of his foreign policy.

Try to think back when Coolidge was in office.
Eisenhower was pretty much the prototype of the "go along to get along" republican that has the party in the pickle they're in today. That didn't make him necessarily a bad man or president....Just one more interested in the politicking than governing by a set of principles. What works to keep people like Montgomery and Patton from twenty-paces-at-dawn in the middle of a war doesn't necessarily work so hot in governing a nation.

Even though a GOP full of Coolidge types might some day persuade me to vote for them, that kind of candidate is considered more of a pariah within the party than from anywhere else.

Totally agree, on Newt, I wouldn't vote for him ever after this and a few other shit. He needs to stick to writing books about History.

Agreed. Even Bill Bennett a couple mornings ago disagreed with Newt on air on "Morning In America" program regarding his endorsement of this candidate.

He took Newt to task on it.
Missed that one, wished I heard it. Newt is getting a lot of shit and so he should and I hope it doesn't end until he see's how wrong he is.

To hear that exchange requires to be a Member of Bennett's Site. I heard it on the way to work early A.M. to program Police Radios.

And even Bennett apologized to Newt and told him he was wrong. That took alot of Guts.

"A bunch of no-bid contracts,be in the pocket of big pharma,and be a Tax-Cheat?" Huh Saay Whaaat? Sounds like most of Hopey Changey's Czars to me no? I just don't know enough about Christie to give a real opinion. All i do know is that New Jersey has become a miserable Third World Nightmare under the two previous inept & corrupt Democrat Governors. So can Christie really be any worse then them? Probably not. I hope Christie sticks to real Conservative principles if he does win. I guess we'll see though.

Last edited:
If you are looking for a complaint, none here. Go Conservatives!

What a Conservative use to be and what a Conservative is now is vastly different. Republicans last real Conservative in the highest political office in the land for example was Coolidge. I would say Eisenhower but I've been told several times by Dude that he's not because of his foreign policy.

Try to think back when Coolidge was in office.
Eisenhower was pretty much the prototype of the "go along to get along" republican that has the party in the pickle they are in today. That didn't make him necessarily a bad man or president....Just one more interested in the politicking than governing by a set of principles. What works to keep people like Montgomery and Patton from twenty-paces-at-dawn in the middle of a war doesn't necessarily work so hot in governing a nation.

Even though a GOP full of Coolidge types might some day persuade me to vote for them, that kind of candidate is considered more of a pariah within the party than from anywhere else.

Agreed. you are either rooted in principle, or you are not. Party be damned. And this has gone beyond Party, this is and has been survival of the Republic.

Eisenhower was pretty much the prototype of the "go along to get along" republican that has the party in the pickle they're in today. That didn't make him necessarily a bad man or president....Just one more interested in the politicking than governing by a set of principles. What works to keep people like Montgomery and Patton from twenty-paces-at-dawn in the middle of a war doesn't necessarily work so hot in governing a nation.

All very true I suppose. Though I think the problem we see with these third party candidates now like Hoffman is you have no idea what to expect from them. He supports more troops into Afghanistan, he's against Gay Marriage. That's all I know about him from all these news reports that I have seen.

Sounds like a Bush type of candidate to me.

Agreed. you are either rooted in principle, or you are not. Party be damned. And this has gone beyond Party, this is and has been survival of the Republic.

Its one thing to talk about politics, it's another to act like Chicken Little. Speak logically, not like Glenn Beck.

Sounds like most of Hopey Changey' Czars to me no? I just don't know enough about Christie to give a real opinion. All i do know is that New Jersey has become a miserable Third World Nightmare under the two previous inept & corrupt Democrat Governors. So can Christie really be any worse then them? Probably not. I hope Christie sticks to real Conservative principles if he does win. I guess we'll see though.

The entire Northern/NorthEastern United States, and that of KaleeFornya have become abject failures under Liberal Statist 'Leadership". And there are those that want to mirror it to the rest of the nation.

Round one goes to the republican Conservative movement

Does this precede driving all moderates out of the republican party?

Stay tuned America, it should be interesting in 2010
I hope so, if they want me to continue on supporting them they fucking better get rid of the garbage!

As the republican tent gets Smaller.....and smaller

Its one thing to talk about politics, it's another to act like Chicken Little. Speak logically, not like Glenn Beck.

Who the FUCK said anything of BECK other than you?

Well-well-well,

It would appear we are all here for the turning of the tide...

Seriously kicking all the politician's out of Washington and replacing them high school kids would be better than what we have now.

I WAS one of those party ignorant people to a certain extent, but never again. I belong to no PARTY. I don't think I ever will again either.

"A bunch of no-bid contracts,be in the pocket of big pharma,and be a Tax-Cheat?" Huh Saay Whaaat? Sounds like most of Hopey Changey's Czars to me no? I just don't know enough about Christie to give a real opinion. All i do know is that New Jersey has become a miserable Third World Nightmare under the two previous inept & corrupt Democrat Governors. So can Christie really be any worse then them? Probably not. I hope Christie sticks to real Conservative principles if he does win. I guess we'll see though.

Well guess what, I do considering I have done my research. If your question is whether Christie would be worse? Yes, he would be.

And again, Christie owes his career to George W Bush. Do you really think either of them are that Conservative in that case? You're already ready to turn to a 3rd party. Haven't you learned from the two we have now that parties are the bad way to go?

Last edited:
Yea i love it when warped Corzine followers come on here and try to spin voting for him. Are these people insane or what? New Jersey has rapidly become a miserable Third World H*ll-Hole under the last two inept & corrupt Democratic Governors. Like Christie can do any worse than them? Yikes! Like i said,i just don't know enough about Christie to give a real opinion. All i can say is that the man really will have his hands full if he does win. New Jersey is a real mess.

Great decision but i hope it isn't too late. How could the Republicans run her as their candidate in the first place? Shame on Newt Gingrich for endorsing her. I now have to put Newt Gingrich on the list of phony Republicans who are not to be trusted. He has now joined Arlen Specter and Lindsey Graham on the list. I really am rooting for Hoffman.
What we are seeing is the OLD SCHOOL Republican's they are still stuck on proving they are fair minded and can work with democrats. The problem is they are ancient, behind the times because there are no more Democrats. That party is Democrat in name only.

The true Democratic Party ceased after JFK in my opinion.

Really? I'd say the truly liberal Democratic Party ceased after Grover Cleveland.

Seriously kicking all the politician's out of Washington and replacing them high school kids would be better than what we have now.

I WAS one of those party ignorant people to a certain extent, but never again. I belong to no PARTY. I don't think I ever will again either.

I have been on that trail since BUSH couldn't find his Veto Pen on spending.

Round one goes to the republican Conservative movement

Does this precede driving all moderates out of the republican party?

Stay tuned America, it should be interesting in 2010
I hope so, if they want me to continue on supporting them they fucking better get rid of the garbage!

As the republican tent gets Smaller.....and smaller
Ever given a moment's thought to the notion that the GOP may be shrinking because the people with principle have left, rather than the "conventional wisdom" (which is neither) that republicans need to become even more like the democratics they claim to oppose?

Who the FUCK said anything of BECK other than you?

We're trying to have a conversation. You're invoking chicken little like sayings which Beck has now influenced into people such as yourself.

This is not for the "sake of the Republic."

Forum List

Back