2nd congressman: Prove eligibility
Virginia representative signs onto plan to demand evidence
Posted: May 13, 2009
11:00 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va.

Now there are two.

A Virginia congressman, very quietly, has signed onto a measure in Congress that would require presidential candidates to verify their eligibility to hold the highest elected office in the United States.

WND earlier reported when freshman Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla., filed H.R. 1503, an amendment to the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971.

According to the Library of Congress' bill-tracking website, H.R. 1503 would "require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of president to include with the committee's statement of organization a copy of the candidate's birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution."

The plan has been referred to the House committee on House administration, where it has remained.

Now, Virginia Republican Bob Goodlatte has signed on as a co-sponsor, putting a notice on his website that it's one of the efforts in which he's joining.

"Another man with a spine – there are at least two up there on the Hill," wrote a WND reader who has followed the Posey plan.

George Cecala, a spokesman for Posey office, told WND that constituents had been calling, questioning whether Barack Obama – who has publicized a Certificate of Live Birth, but not his official birth certificate – has demonstrated that he meets the Constitution's requirement to be a natural-born citizen.

"Those are legitimate constitutional concerns," Cecala said. "Folks have brought the issue up, and the court really hasn't clarified. And I think American citizens have a right to have answers from their government."

Keep your chin up folks... we just might be rid of this little shyster oblahma yet. But it will be better than just getting rid of him. There will also be a TIDAL WAVE of heads rolling if he can't prove his legal citizenship and is thrown out of office, possibly via Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison, because there's currently a small army of lawyers trying to keep his real birth certificate hidden, and then there's those who bought into the fake copy of live birth. They'll ALL be in hot water.

Last edited:
BORN IN THE USA?

WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Now there are two.

A Virginia congressman, very quietly, has signed onto a measure in Congress that would require presidential candidates to verify their eligibility to hold the highest elected office in the United States.

WND earlier reported when freshman Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla., filed H.R. 1503, an amendment to the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971.

According to the Library of Congress' bill-tracking website, H.R. 1503 would "require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of president to include with the committee's statement of organization a copy of the candidate's birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution."

The plan has been referred to the House committee on House administration, where it has remained.

Now, Virginia Republican Bob Goodlatte has signed on as a co-sponsor, putting a notice on his website that it's one of the efforts in which he's joining.

"Another man with a spine – there are at least two up there on the Hill," wrote a WND reader who has followed the Posey plan.

George Cecala, a spokesman for Posey office, told WND that constituents had been calling, questioning whether Barack Obama – who has publicized a Certificate of Live Birth, but not his official birth certificate – has demonstrated that he meets the Constitution's requirement to be a natural-born citizen.

"Those are legitimate constitutional concerns," Cecala said. "Folks have brought the issue up, and the court really hasn't clarified. And I think American citizens have a right to have answers from their government."

Keep your chin up folks... we just might be rid of this little shyster oblahma yet. But it will be better than just getting rid of him. There will also be a TIDAL WAVE of heads rolling if he can't prove his legal citizenship and is thrown out of office, possibly via Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison, because there's currently a small army of lawyers trying to keep his real birth certificate hidden, and then there's those who bought into the fake copy of live birth. They'll ALL be in hot water.

Although it an interesting point of conjecture, I don't believe that it has much moment as an actual event. We'll have to deal with the reality as it exists.

I don't believe that the Supreme Court is immune to political pressure, nor do I think that they will produce a decision in a divided country such as we are, that might very well have very very serious ramifications.

On the other hand, why would the President spend the million to avoid simply showing the birth certificate if he has one?

'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice

BORN IN THE USA?

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Now there are two.

What a moron...you can't even run your own mind...how are you going to run a city?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.sh...categorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg
image.html

(I couldn't get the image to work on it's own.)

Now shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
I'm glad it won't go away. It keeps you morons in the public's eye looking like the morons you are.

:lol:

I was using a website yesterday to try and prove a point about the income tax being illegal and the same site was asking about Obama's citizenship.

What if it is true? If it is, ha fucking ha to the GOP that not only did a black beat them, but a foreigner to boot.

PS. I don't want my governor Jennifer Granholm to be appointed to the Supreme Court because she was born in Canada. There should be PLENTY of Americans to pick from.

BORN IN THE USA?

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Now there are two.

Although it an interesting point of conjecture, I don't believe that it has much moment as an actual event. We'll have to deal with the reality as it exists.

I don't believe that the Supreme Court is immune to political pressure, nor do I think that they will produce a decision in a divided country such as we are, that might very well have very very serious ramifications.

On the other hand, why would the President spend the million to avoid simply showing the birth certificate if he has one?

'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice

It should be just that simple shouldn't it?

I dont think there will ever be any facts about Obama's birth certificate that will come to the surface.

However, it seems stupid not to have a rule in place to produce eligibility in order to run. We should have had a law like that ages ago.

I dont think there will ever be any facts about Obama's birth certificate that will come to the surface.

obamasbirthcirtificate.jpg

I'm just going to keep posting that image until it sinks in.

Barry was born in 1961 . . . . under 'Father's Race' is says 'African'. What's with that? 'African' would never have been used back in '61. BTW, you couldn't find a better photo? Here's a video that questions the validity of the photo you've posted.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_ZHGAJxSQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I'm glad it won't go away. It keeps you morons in the public's eye looking like the morons you are.

:lol:

Exactly. These Suthun gents representing the "new" conservative arm of the GOP are the gifts that keep on giving.

[/QUOTE=PoliticalChic]On the other hand, why would the President spend the million to avoid simply showing the birth certificate if he has one?[/QUOTE]

Of the lawsuits filed to "produce" the birth certificate, those must be responded to by law or the complainant wins by default, thus the UNNECESSARY money for lawyers to defend against this bogus claim. However, the fact that Obama's birth certificate has already been examined by everyone except perhaps The Pope, of course is meaningless to "The Birthers."

Barry was born in 1961 . . . . under 'Father's Race' is says 'African'. What's with that? 'African' would never have been used back in '61. BTW, you couldn't find a better photo? Here's a video that questions the validity of the photo you've posted.

Odd that these other documents to which the speaker in this video refers are not shown, even though it would be elemantary to put them up instead of the photo of Obama smoking a joint as a young man.

Also:snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest in it.

also, if you look up at the image above, you can see the embossed seal standing out against the paper in the blank space in the middle.

Last edited:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_ZHGAJxSQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

LOL!! Nice opener with the cig. No bias there boys and girls!!!

PolitiFact.com, who also dug into some of these loopy theories put it pretty well: "It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world’s biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything’s possible. But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what’s reasonable has to take over."

In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961. Birth announcements publicized are pulled directly from the Hawaii State Board of Vital Statistics on a daily basis:

Obama's birth announcement

Birth%

more counter-arguments from the Hawaii department of health.

in regards to "african"

from FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African." It's certainly not the slam dunk some readers have made it out to be.

in regards to the borders:
When we asked about the security borders, which look different from some other examples of Hawaii certifications of live birth, Kurt said "The borders are generated each time a certified copy is printed. A citation located on the bottom left hand corner of the certificate indicates which date the form was revised." He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."

Forum List

Back