this is your police state thanks the Rs, Ds, and those who think cops can do no wrong

Man.

If people are going to post OPED, I wish they'd at least give the courtesy of giving a quick summary before doing it.

That why I can determine if I want to read someone elses opinion.

That being said, the militarization of our police forces does bother me. The ends don't always justify the means, and I really question if SWAT teams are truly police or military units that operate against citizens.

Probably not a popular opinion.

You've pinpointed the problem. The right wing 'tough on crime' pea brains in this country are really only tough on freedom and liberty.

They support individual freedom, just as long as you conform to their beliefs.

And of COURSE we see their parade of denial...

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

Remind us who it is that wants to create a civilian volunteer NON military force that rivals the US military? A force to act on his behalf on any matter he deems important. One with arrest authority. Separate from all current law enforcement agencies.

Arrest authority? Where did you find that? I'll check back with the Forum after I oil my weapons.

An Armed citizenry is the best deterrent against crime. Cops can not be everywhere to protect you.!

I fully support law enforcement cracking down hard on these anti American protester types.

3314082441_c0c8a24b69.jpg

teabag.jpg

The Criminalization of Protest - Reason Magazine

I hope all the people who defend cops & military no matter their action are the first to be shot or jailed when the dictatorship finally comes.

Come the revolution, I hope the politicians who made revolution necessary to return the nation to 'We, the People' are the first to be shot or jailed.

nope. the politicians own the miltiary and police and those two groups will do whatever they say because they are power tripping sheep. if you think the police & military won't kill us civilians who politicians single out or denounce as a group you are crazy.

Quite true, unfortunately, but that's human nature for you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back