This is your chance to grade Obama's campaign

They can still trace the IP address, it's a trap especially if you're not on his "side".

Well, technically, yea... but also no. They can't.... not if you're a sneaky critter. :eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

Doesn't matter what kind of critter you are..

You can't trace a dynamic IP address. Actually..it's pretty hard to trace a static one as well.
did you actually just say it's hard to trace an IP address? :rolleyes:

go here.

IP Address | IP Address Tracer | IP-Adress.com

Obama reformed Wall Street? When did that happen???

He took over GM, fired the ceo, then had his replacement join him on the hill.

wall street invests in GM, so, so

hmm

He passed more regs making it harder for small biz to grow and compete.

that's a good thing right?

Really? When?

Actually..the Bush administration was much more regulatory..against small business in favor of big business.

Well, technically, yea... but also no. They can't.... not if you're a sneaky critter. :eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

You can't trace a dynamic IP address. Actually..it's pretty hard to trace a static one as well.

go here.

And?

This basically gets you to the ISP you are using. By the way..most people do not have static ip addresses. They have a dynamic address given to them by their ISP. This is a protocol known as DCHP..

Even with that..your ip goes through a NAT. Which actually has kept us from moving off of IPv4 to IPv6.

What remains "static" is your ethernet NIC address. That's not easy to get.

Obama reformed Wall Street? When did that happen???

He took over GM, fired the ceo, then had his replacement join him on the hill.

wall street invests in GM, so, so

hmm

He passed more regs making it harder for small biz to grow and compete.

that's a good thing right?

Really? When?

Actually..the Bush administration was much more regulatory..against small business in favor of big business.

do you have a day by day comparison?

b/c comparing 3.5 years to 8 isn't exactly fair.

but I have no doubt the gop passed regs making new biz hard to create.

doesn't excuse obama to keep doing it.

go here.

And?

This basically gets you to the ISP you are using. By the way..most people do not have static ip addresses. They have a dynamic address given to them by their ISP. This is a protocol known as DCHP..

Even with that..your ip goes through a NAT. Which actually has kept us from moving off of IPv4 to IPv6.

Don't even pretend to be able to 'teach' me anything technical, Sparky.

If they want your location bad enough, your ISP logs all traffic, and can give them your specific location (court order would most likely be required).

go here.

And?

If they want your location bad enough, your ISP logs all traffic, and can give them your specific location (court order would most likely be required).

Basically you confirmed what I just posted.

In any case..most people get "hacked" because they let the hacker in. They give out their information, download "free" apps, give out passwords and don't run a good anti-virus software. Heck..many people turn off the free firewalls provided by windows because their browsers run slowly.

Most people that I deal and dealt with that got "hacked", were hacked because they did something stupid. Not because of some software a casual user can download and use at the drop of the hat.

Just saw one of his anti Romney adds on TV last night.

Funny how he says Romney did a lousy job in MA as Gov.

Kinda parodies what he's done as POTUS.

Wonder if Barry and his boys realize this fact??

Last edited:
Just saw one of his anti Romney adds on TV last night.

Funny how he says Romney did a lousy job in MA as Gov.

Kinda parodies what he's done as POTUS.

Wonder if Barry and his boys realize this fact??

Why?

Romney did do a bad job as governor. He's not running on it. His high points were passing a health care bill that now..is very well recieved by the people.

And NOW his "defense" is that he "inherited" all the problems. So it's cool when he's governor to say this..but somehow all the US economic woes began in 2009?

Obama is a sure and steady long distance runner. Romney is a sprinter.

We'll see how this works out in November.

And?

Basically you confirmed what I just posted.

In any case..most people get "hacked" because they let the hacker in. They give out their information, download "free" apps, give out passwords and don't run a good anti-virus software. Heck..many people turn off the free firewalls provided by windows because their browsers run slowly.

Most people that I deal and dealt with that got "hacked", were hacked because they did something stupid. Not because of some software a casual user can download and use at the drop of the hat.

Hardly. It is easy to trace an IP address. It id difficult to get that information from the ISP.

His campaign thus far has been pretty pedestrian. I'm sure the President will find his footing soon. The saving grace is that Romney's has been far worse.

They can still trace the IP address, it's a trap especially if you're not on his "side".

I have a program that traces IP addresses, I would think the government is better at it than I am.

Forum List

Back