This is your chance to grade Obama's campaign

Are you kidding me?? Unbelievable. No way am I giving them my email address and name, they won't like what I have to say. Just another way to gather personal information from voters, good and bad.

I'm not getting targeted by this administration. :lol:

Are you kidding me?? Unbelievable. No way am I giving them my email address and name, they won't like what I have to say. Just another way to gather personal information from voters, good and bad.

Set up a trash email ac. Easy.

They can still trace the IP address, it's a trap especially if you're not on his "side".

They can still trace the IP address, it's a trap especially if you're not on his "side".

Well, technically, yea... but also no. They can't.... not if you're a sneaky critter. :eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

His accomplishments??

Shit. Didn't see UBL's demise on there and thats the only accomplishemnt I'd give him any credit for.

The rest of the list was just taxpayer dollars spent with not much to show for it.

His accomplishments??

Shit. Didn't see UBL's demise on there and thats the only accomplishemnt I'd give him any credit for.

The rest of the list was just taxpayer dollars spent with not much to show for it.

You mean the nod to take UBL out?, something any 2nd year Cadet had the brains to do :)

Not if you have a program to alter your IP :)

Yeah thanks Tw but I'll skip any chance of payback and if reelected we will really have a tyrant hell bent on the total destruction of the USA. Its been obvious since day one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back