This is wut [sic] happens wen [sic] my baby hits me back. ; )" - Fucking Animal

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This animal duck taped his 1 year and posted it on facebook! What a piece of garbage. Not sure how anyone can be so merciless to their own flesh and blood.

Listen to the guy speak (in the title), what is the over/under this guy is on welfare?

A 21-year-old Chicago father is due in court Wednesday afternoon to face abuse charges after he posted an image on Facebook depicting his 1-year-old daughter bound with duct tape on her mouth, wrists and ankles.

Chicago Police Department spokesman Officer Ron Gaines told FoxNews.com that Andre Curry faces one count of aggravated domestic battery. He was arrested on Tuesday after he allegedly used purple painter's tape to bind his daughter.

An image of the alleged abuse was posted on Curry's Facebook profile, but it has since been removed. A caption accompanying the image read: "This is wut [sic] happens wen [sic] my baby hits me back. ; )"

Read more: Chicago Father Faces Abuse Charges Over Facebook Image Of Daughter Bound With Duct Tape | Fox News

Every crime ever committed is done by someone of some ethnicity. Does every thread belong on the race relations since they all involve humans? Kinda stupid.

Forum List

Back