THIS is why you should be careful about who you marry

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
wifes first action

Description (revised)
I'm selling these on behalf of my brand-new husband. We're in our first apartment, a tiny little thing with no room for random collections. Therefore, the Magic cards have got to go!

This auction is for a mixed lot of 3506 Magic: The Gathering Cards that span from the Revised edition through Tempest. Most of the cards are in near-mint condition. They are alphabetized in two binders containing one copy of each unique card, as well as two boxes full of all the duplicates. There are no more than 4 duplicates of any card, excluding lands.

According to various price guides, we could get from $1000 to $1500 if we sold these off individually.
However, neither of us have the contacts or the time to do so. If you live in an area where there are still a lot of Magic players, you could probably even make a profit on this deal!

Here's what you win if you're the high bidder:
3506 total cards
1845 unique cards
250 unique rares
ONLY 232 cards are land
Two neatly organized storage binders and card boxes
Want to know what cards are included? Please see the list below the pictures for a few highlights.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is what youre doing.......
this is what I want you to do.
Insert dmp's moving hand thingie above.

thank you.

hey now, dont be abusing my well earned title of bitch
I earned that fair and square damnit!

And I dont want to fight - Id hate to shame you by kicking your ass all over this board. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Watch out, lest you be exiled to a life of:wank:

the fuckstick remark is a line from the green mile that cracks us up so we say this to each other lol

the fight ya bitch is something RWA said to someone once that just makes me roll so now I say it to DK all the time lol

Never fear - we play way worse and harder than we fight :p:

New Topics

Forum List

Back