This is why you must never vote for a democrat

I hope people would think again about fighting the government for their gun rights. During the war I was an MP for a time and once a month we would have "crowd control drill."' Our MI's were complete with bayonets as we marched against the crowd. Would we have shot if ordered to? There was never any question by any of us about shooting Americans if ordered.
Which only underscores the need for the 2nd amendment and why the founders, in their wisdom put it in our constitution.
Do you even try to think before talking or typing? I only ask because that was a really silly statement. Perhaps you shouldn't really be in the military. Apparently you have no concept of the oath you swore.
I thought the oath had something to do with obeying orders, and I believe we would have obeyed. Sounds like the second amendment says military people that took an oath to obey orders should disobey the orders? Can't win.

The oath actually has to do with LAWFUL orders not any order. The operative word here is lawful.

I hope people would think again about fighting the government for their gun rights. During the war I was an MP for a time and once a month we would have "crowd control drill."' Our MI's were complete with bayonets as we marched against the crowd. Would we have shot if ordered to? There was never any question by any of us about shooting Americans if ordered.
Which only underscores the need for the 2nd amendment and why the founders, in their wisdom put it in our constitution.
Do you even try to think before talking or typing? I only ask because that was a really silly statement. Perhaps you shouldn't really be in the military. Apparently you have no concept of the oath you swore.
I thought the oath had something to do with obeying orders, and I believe we would have obeyed. Sounds like the second amendment says military people that took an oath to obey orders should disobey the orders? Can't win.

The oath actually has to do with LAWFUL orders not any order. The operative word here is lawful.
And who decides "lawful order"? And how much time is given to research lawful order? And if still wrong in defining lawful order is the GI held responsible?

And who decides "lawful order"? And how much time is given to research lawful order? And if still wrong in defining lawful order is the GI held responsible?
I suppose common sense for the most part. And there's not nearly enough of that around today.

Guys like this swamper dem is why we can never allow them to take our guns away....this kind of jackass is what the founders foresaw when they wrote the 2nd amendment.....stop voting for democrats...they have collectively lost their minds.....
As soon as the conservatives got into power with the second president, John Adams, they passed a law making it illegal for liberals to criticize the government, or conservative, government officials. The law was the "Sedition Act", and the next president, liberal Thomas Jefferson, got the law dropped and America entered into the "Era of Good Feelings". Freedom of speech is important to liberals, guns are important to conservatives.

Guys like this swamper dem is why we can never allow them to take our guns away....this kind of jackass is what the founders foresaw when they wrote the 2nd amendment.....stop voting for democrats...they have collectively lost their minds.....
As soon as the conservatives got into power with the second president, John Adams, they passed a law making it illegal for liberals to criticize the government, or conservative, government officials. The law was the "Sedition Act", and the next president, liberal Thomas Jefferson, got the law dropped and America entered into the "Era of Good Feelings". Freedom of speech is important to liberals, guns are important to conservatives.

Jefferson got the law dropped because it was merely an attempt at shutting him and his allies down, not because of any grand egalitarian principle he had. Jefferson is also the first President to use Federal troops against American citizens, enforcing his embargo, so let's not get all misty eyed over The Jefferson Myth; he was a great man by virtue of his time and place, and role in the country's founding, not for his moral and political consistency. He had a great first term as Prez, one of the best in our history, but his second term was a dictatorship and set several bad precedents, including Lincoln's, which effectively ended Constitutional law in the U.S., making it merely lip service and largely a joke, ruled by judicial whim from then on. If you can appoint the Court, you can do whatever you want as President and/or a Party. 'Freedom of speech' is not something favored by Democrats at all.

I disagree. Democrats love their freedom of speech but only when they're doing the talking. However not so much when consertaves are doing the talking. The thing is the more today's democrats talk, the dumber they make themselves sound hence the walkaway campaign now underway. They seem to be talking themselves right into oblivion and the sooner they're all gone the better for the rest of us and this nation. I've never such a collection of crack pots and fools in my life as those inhabiting the halls of our congress today. It's a veritable ship of fools.

Jefferson got the law dropped because it was merely an attempt at shutting him and his allies down, not because of any grand egalitarian principle he had. Jefferson is also the first President to use Federal troops against American citizens, enforcing his embargo, so let's not get all misty eyed over The Jefferson Myth; he was a great man by virtue of his time and place, and role in the country's founding, not for his moral and political consistency. He had a great first term as Prez, one of the best in our history, but his second term was a dictatorship and set several bad precedents, including Lincoln's, which effectively ended Constitutional law in the U.S., making it merely lip service and largely a joke, ruled by judicial whim from then on. If you can appoint the Court, you can do whatever you want as President and/or a Party. 'Freedom of speech' is not something favored by Democrats at all.

Was Calley following lawful orders in his mass murder of civilians? Seems the Airborne troops who landed and stopped him suffered for their 'defective' interpretations of ' lawful orders', while Calley got off with a relative wrist slap in comparison.

I disagree. Democrats love their freedom of speech but only when they're doing the talking. However not so much when consertaves are doing the talking. The thing is the more today's democrats talk, the dumber they make themselves sound hence the walkaway campaign now underway. They seem to be talking themselves right into oblivion and the sooner they're all gone the better for the rest of us and this nation. I've never such a collection of crack pots and fools in my life as those inhabiting the halls of our congress today. It's a veritable ship of fools.

When Jefferson became president he merely had to use the same law

Jefferson could have used the Sedition Act to stifle any criticism of him or the Antifederalists, but he didn't. Jefferson also did not approve of the Marshall-Court nor it's decisions.

Jefferson didn't use the law because he didn't need it; his Party was so dominant it was superfluous and he could make more political points by rejecting it than using it.

Present evidence that they have ever had a mind to lose.

Might check out the BjIl of Rights and see why liberals pushed the Bill and conservatives opposed it.

Beating my usual drum the SALT deduction cap reduced tax revenues by nearly 10% (source my calculator) in NY. IL,CA, MA and NJ are probably in even worse shape but all of the business channels and most of the financial analysts are concentrated in NYC. With the tax base flight that is happening now and the proposed taxes to "improve" SALT revenues round two will happen before the primary season is done. "Grapes of Wrath" is likely to be seen in reverse in the Blue Wall prior to the conventions. The epic clown car of the Ds, the Which hunt and other problem such as the college bribery scandal is going to do even more damage to the Ds and the rescue package for the D states will be just full of concealed poison pills worded ever so nicely. That will do long term damage to the D franchise as well. So, voting for the Ds may not be on the table for much longer.

Beating my usual drum the SALT deduction cap reduced tax revenues by nearly 10% (source my calculator) in NY. IL,CA, MA and NJ are probably in even worse shape but all of the business channels and most of the financial analysts are concentrated in NYC. With the tax base flight that is happening now and the proposed taxes to "improve" SALT revenues round two will happen before the primary season is done. "Grapes of Wrath" is likely to be seen in reverse in the Blue Wall prior to the conventions. The epic clown car of the Ds, the Which hunt and other problem such as the college bribery scandal is going to do even more damage to the Ds and the rescue package for the D states will be just full of concealed poison pills worded ever so nicely. That will do long term damage to the D franchise as well. So, voting for the Ds may not be on the table for much longer.
Democrats have a secret weapon and it can be found in the White House, that is if Trump is not impeached and removed from office or resigns.

Dream on. Nadler and Schiff are terrified of what may happen to them. Just watch their reactions to Barr being put in charge of declassification of witch hunt evidence.

Forum List

Back