THIS is why you don't hire a reality TV host as POTUS

How?

The Democrats made "the playing field slanted in favor of Trump" by nominating the loser of the primary. Add to that Hillary didn't campaign.

That is why Trump won ultimately. Nothing the Russians or whoever did the hacking and or the leaking did a damn thing.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime,"

"There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."
-Rosenstein

Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics
Read the indictments.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

I don't see Americans named.
You must have missed the Trump campaign people (Paul Manafort) indicted???? You living under a rock?

On completely unrelated charges.

At this point I believe everyone he indicts is innocent because I trust everyone more than Mueller and the people who work for him.

Why? Because that's what Trump told you? Classic Trump cult follower.

God you people are pathetic.

No. Because I never trusted any of it since before Mueller:

● The DNC had no security on their network. That tells me that the Russians couldn't have been the only ones since they aren't the only ones who do cyber attacks.

● The DNC didn't turn over their servers to the FBI

● Mueller charged Flynn with "lying" AFTER he was already cleared.

● Mueller's hired people loyal to Clinton.

You must have missed the Trump campaign people (Paul Manafort) indicted???? You living under a rock?

At this point I believe everyone he indicts is innocent because I trust everyone more than Mueller and the people who work for him.

● The DNC had no security on their network. That tells me that the Russians couldn't have been the only ones since they aren't the only ones who do cyber attacks.

A quadrant of lies.....no wonder why you're a Trump supporter.

It should be telling that you nitwits always believe things that are NOT proven or canNOT be proven. For example, your last lie......"Mueller hired people loyal to Clinton." HOW do you make that claim? HOW can you speak to "loyalty" of ANY individual that Mueller hired?

Answer is you cannot...and you know it. But, in your pathetic little world, all you have to do is raise the question. You have the cult follower thing down well.

Last edited:
I don't see Americans named.

What is a lie?

Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

Special counsel team members donated to Dems, FEC records show - CNNPolitics

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

The DNC used incredibly weak passwords like 'obamain08'

What is a lie?

Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

Special counsel team members donated to Dems, FEC records show - CNNPolitics

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

The DNC used incredibly weak passwords like 'obamain08'

Everything you're saying is a lie:

Flynn plead guilty.
Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics

The fact a few Special Counsel member donated to Democrats is kind of silly......what, it then would make it better if they donated to Republicans?

The Russian hack in the DNC had nothing to do with passwords goober. Read the indictment.

Regarding servers.....you are lying (again).
The missing servers Donald Trump brought up with Putin

Comey himself said that what they received from the DNC was "appropriate".

So....again, you are a lying sack of feces.

After Mueller bankrupted him.

The fact a few Special Counsel member donated to Democrats is kind of silly......what, it then would make it better if they donated to Republicans?

No it would be better if the "investigation" never took place in the first place.

There was no crime that a special counsel would need to investigate. There was a counter intelligence investigation.

The Russian hack in the DNC had nothing to do with passwords goober. Read the indictment.

It goes to show how lacking their security was.

Yes one of the most corrupt FBI Directors ever.

After Mueller bankrupted him.

No it would be better if the "investigation" never took place in the first place.

There was no crime that a special counsel would need to investigate. There was a counter intelligence investigation.

It goes to show how lacking their security was.

Yes one of the most corrupt FBI Directors ever.

So....you don't have facts, just opinions. That's fine....just admit it. Pathetic.

That's quite the defense.....I know my guy really sucks and I cannot defend him, but, ............

The orange pussy grabber in chief isn't "my guy", I just prefer him and better relations with Russia over a warmongering psychotic princess determined to start WWIII

It's as simple as that
Laughable if it weren't so sad.

What's really sad is that your so called democracy is so hopelessly corrupt that the best thing it could offer the voters was a choice between Hillary and Trump

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back