This is why you don’t elect Democrats

This is why you don't elect Democrats.
I was a stranger in a strange land in San Francisco as I watched the people tread the sidewalks carefully on the way to work and shrug in embarrassment about the feces and the needles and the homeless tents that sprout like weeds.
Nothing ends in catastrophic failure like idiotic left-wing policy.

San Francisco No Longer Feels Like It’s in America

Even the former leader of Green Peace is absolutely blistering Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for being the left-wing idiot to end all left-wing idiots.
Pompous little twit,” he tweeted. “You don’t have a plan to grow food for 8 billion people without fossil fuels, or get food into the cities. Horses? If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating. You would bring about mass death.”

“The problem with @AOC is she doesn’t know whether or not she knows what she is talking about,” he wrote. “Makes it harder to think straight.”
This is a prime example of why you do not elect Dumbocrats. They are too immature and idealistic to set policy. They have no concept of reality. They are run solely on irrational emotion.

Former Greenpeace activist Patrick Moore shreds Ocasio-Cortez as ‘garden-variety hypocrite’

This is exactly why you don't elect Dumbocrats.They come to take everything you've earned - from your money to your rights and everything in between.

EH-kQniUcAATtkb.jpg

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response

You say you don't believe in electing an "amateur" to the White House? So why did you vote for Donald Trump then?

You say you don't believe in electing an "amateur" to the White House? So why did you vote for Donald Trump then?
A. I didn’t vote for President Trump (epic fail, chief)

B. President Trump clearly isn’t an “amateur”

We’ve never seen prosperity like we have under President Trump. Record highs in the market. Record lows in unemployment. Wages are up across the nation. Taxes are down across the nation. Our enemies fear us. Rogue states like North Korea have come to the table for the first time thanks to his diplomacy.

Why would anybody vote Democrat?
“After I began to volunteer with this alderman and learn the ways of the Democratic Party … I began to question some of the narratives,” says Gianno Caldwell. “Why is it that although these politicians come every year during election time, why is it the conditions and the communities never get better?”
More and more people are slowly starting to wake up. #WalkAway

He Grew Up Poor in Chicago. Then Conservative Values Helped Transform His Life.

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response

Only a complete hate-filled ignorant scum would vote for today's Democrats

Forum List

Back