This is why you don’t elect Democrats

Show us the express immigration clause, right wingers. Don't appeal to ignorance.
I've shown it to you half a dozen times already - in post #1197, post #2263, post #533, post #2603, and more. And one more time just for other readers to laugh at what an asshole you are.
Article 1, Section 8: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization
Trolling is not permitted on this board. Do it again, and you'll be reported. And that includes being an asshole and trying to claim "immigration is not the same thing as naturalization". It's a synonym. Means the exact same thing.
View attachment 278399
you are simply incompetent. naturalization means anyone seeking admittance must be processed and their natural rights upheld.

we should simply insist on a ten year rule before they can Apply for citizenship. anyone else is simply a visiter and merely needs to be civilly identified by the general Government. That in itself should be a deterrent to most black market activities and privateers.

Wait...You blame an ex president for a covert operation of assassination? Man you do know how to kneel and bob on your feckless leader...

Obama criticized Mitt Romney, because Mitt Romney claimed that Russia was our largest geopolitical threat. Obama said it was old cold war era thinking, and we needed to move on.

Specifically he said....

He mocked Mitt Romney the entire time, and belittled the idea that Russia was a threat.

I think Trump is playing it too cool on Russia too, although he's been tougher than Obama was, and he certainly isn't taking order from Putin, as some idiots here claim.

But no, Obama very much did not care about the danger Russia posed. He allowed Syria to use chemical weapons, which likely came from Russian operatives, and the Syrian government is without question supported by Russia, and now we have Russia using one the most dangerous chemical weapons on Earth, on foreign soil.

Mitt Romney was right. You people were just too disgusting to notice.

How sad is it that Mitt Romney had his finger on the pulse of the geopolitical landscape while Barack Obama was the one getting all of the National Security briefings?

There were reports back then that MaObama was skipping all of the National Security meetings. I think that incident pretty much proved it.

How sad is it that Mitt Romney had his finger on the pulse of the geopolitical landscape while Barack Obama was the one getting all of the National Security briefings?

There were reports back then that MaObama was skipping all of the National Security meetings. I think that incident pretty much proved it.

I am glad that we have Trump. We would not have had Trump if RINO swamp rat Romney had won

I personally do not consider Romney a “RINO”. I felt he was a strong conservative.
Romneycare?
100% constitutional (done at the state level) and exactly what his constituents desired. Would have been un-conservative and appalling had he pulled a Democrat and ignored the will of his constituents. The will of the constituents should only be ignored when their will is unconstitutional.

100% constitutional (done at the state level)

Yes but super bad economically. Not conservative

and exactly what his constituents desired

So what. We don't practice mob rule.

Would have been un-conservative and appalling had he pulled a Democrat and ignored the will of his constituents

And when his constituents want transgender marriage and healthcare for illegals, I suppose it would be "conservative" for him to give them those too because they want it? Your reasoning is way off base.

The will of the constituents should only be ignored when their will is unconstitutional.

Or if its plain rotten policy

Would have been un-conservative and appalling had he pulled a Democrat and ignored the will of his constituents
And when his constituents want transgender marriage and healthcare for illegals, I suppose it would be "conservative" for him to give them those too because they want it? Your reasoning is way off base.
That's exactly right, Adolf. Ignoring the will of the people is appalling, unless that will is unconstitutional. You are way off base on all of this. Not just your reasoning.

Forum List

Back