This is why we need voter ID in every state

why oh why doesn't the states REMOVE DEAD PEOPLE from the voting rolls when the die, for goodness sakes? why not? what is their problem with this?

most people voting in a dead person's name would use an absentee ballot imo....

these names of the dead should be removed, PERIOD! we are in the computer age!

I'll tell you how...(at least in my county...each is different)

Every two weeks we get a report of the people who have died IN OUR COUNTY. If they die elsewhere, we are only notified if a family member notifies us.

Also, we have to have the personnel to process the file (each voter looked up and updated manually). If we don't, and thanks to budget cuts we often don't, those get pushed aside to focus on registering voters.

I've worked at an election office for six years and in that time every incident of a "dead person voting" ended up being a mistake. Either a voter in the same household returned the wrong ballot or someone signed the wrong line on the roster.

I made the claim that other threads on the board show the information. I am not required to do your research for you, dip-shit. If you can't be bothered to go look at any of the dozens of other threads on this subject, it's not really my problem.

Actually you made the claim.

In the states with voter ID laws being discussed on this board, they ALL allow provisional ballots.

So I asked you to prove it and you told me to go look it up. So prove which states are being discussed on this board and prove that they ALL allow provisional ballots. You made the claim the burden to prove it is on you.

However, NH was brought up earlier in this thread and they have NO voter ID requirements. My guess is that they don't offer provisional ballots. LOL

You are pathetic. I am not telling you to go do original research online, I'm telling you to go review threads where it's already been discussed. I can't help it if your too lazy or stupid to be able to do that. Posting the same information over and over in multiple threads is ridiculous. It's also called cross posting, which is against the rules here.

you have no real argument, so your whining.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REvmhBO99I4]Danger, Will Robinson! - YouTube[/ame]

Calling me names won't change the fact that you failed to prove your own argument. Why should the responsbility of searching through post after post of this board in order to substantiate your claims be my responsbility?

You made the claims, you say the info is there, so the burden of proof is on you not me.

BTW I have made my real arguments now I am merely asking you to substantiate your own but apparently you lack the ability to do so. Instead you attack me personally. However, attacking me personally does nothing to validate your claims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back