This is why we need the death penalty

Yup so high they could not plan and execute a premeditated attack on small children designed for the sole purpose of KILLING them to punish the parents. So high that when the brother couldn't get the door open they were smart enough to send the Sister with the same story THEY created for the sole purpose of killing the children.

It is not neccessarely because they were able to do these things that they were not high enough to be acting in a way they would otherwise not have acted like. It seems like the police records said they were high, it is not clear out of the article wether it had an effect on their actions but it might as well have been the case (because it is not clear).

Someone who is very drunk is also still able to open the door of his car, drive a very long distance normally without harming anyone but this doesn't mean he is not drunk.

You're right Gary, just because I don't want to be a country that acts like thugs means I don't give a shit about the victims.

Oh, and for you righties, I love it how you're pro-life stating that, "only God should determine life and death," except for in criminal trials right?

Oh and justice? Whose justice, yours? I don't believe in an eye for and eye cause its from a book written 2000 years ago and is RELIGIOUS BASED. Thats your justice, not mine and it doesn't mean I don't give a shit about the victims. When have you ever heard of a victim's family feeling so much
cause the person who murdered their family member is now dead? It never happens cause the person is still dead and nothing changes that

I'm consistently pro-death. In just about any case where death is an option, I'm for it. Abortion, death penalty, assisted suicide whatever. Too many fuckers in this world and it won't miss a few hundred thousand one way or the other.

A constant and consistent death penalty with appropriate, but speedy, appellate safeguards, is most hardily missed. Even in Texas and Virginia, where we know how to carry out the death penalty, the process still takes more than 7 years. People who commit capital crimes should know with out a doubt what will happen to them if they do the crime. Society has the responsibility to the non-criminals protect all society permanently from those that commit capital crimes. End of story.

Im not against the death penalty. Im just tired of death. So if you guys want to put someone to death for their crimes, then legally do it. I just dont have the energy to advocate death anymore.

If they are convicted of murder they should have one appeal and 6 months to file it. After the appeal process has been utilized or the 6 months expire, they should be taken outside and shot. Too Easy

If we as a society are going to let trash be created we need to empty it.

In other words kill the little fuckers.

However, as liberal, I support efforts to reduce the creation of the trash in the first place.

I'm consistently pro-death. In just about any case where death is an option, I'm for it. Abortion, death penalty, assisted suicide whatever. Too many fuckers in this world and it won't miss a few hundred thousand one way or the other.

A constant and consistent death penalty with appropriate, but speedy, appellate safeguards, is most hardily missed. Even in Texas and Virginia, where we know how to carry out the death penalty, the process still takes more than 7 years. People who commit capital crimes should know with out a doubt what will happen to them if they do the crime. Society has the responsibility to the non-criminals protect all society permanently from those that commit capital crimes. End of story.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do, however, think that all people who a screaming pro-death penalty should go watch one first and then decide which way they fall on this issue

I do, however, think that all people who a screaming pro-death penalty should go watch one first and then decide which way they fall on this issue

Fine let me in for one.

By the way I fully support the Death Penalty and think Society has a right to have and use it. But you wouldn't want me on a Jury deciding if someone got it because I would have to be REALLY convinced someone deserved the death sentence.

Now in THIS case he ADMITTED he did it and why. No brainer at all.

I hadn't noticed that these were public events. Is it that you think I'll be shocked by seeing some person killed? I guess I would have made a piss poor Infantryman if that was the case.

I'll tell you what, just get the back logged death row of any given state lined up against a wall and give me an M240C and I'll get them back to even. That's just by way of saying I have no problem personally delivering death to murderers that deserve it. I was prepared to bring to otherwise fine people just because they wore a different uniform than mine, I'm sure I could manage to do it to people that genuinely deserve it.

Bigdaddy to do justice is not to engage in thuggery it is to do justice. And yep Florida has had a nice run. Too bad Stoops thought his left Guard and left tackle could block 6 guys...

New Topics

Forum List

Back