This is why we need the death penalty

I agree that this story highlights the need for the death penalty. Nevad already has the death penalty, and they didn't use it. I therefore suggest that the title of the post should have read 'why we need to USE the death penalty.'

I agree that this story highlights the need for the death penalty. Nevad already has the death penalty, and they didn't use it. I therefore suggest that the title of the post should have read 'why we need to USE the death penalty.'

He's on death row, awaiting the ruling of his upteenth appeal. This what needs to change - the ability for these fuckers to stop appealing and just let them die. He was man enough to admit he tried to kill a 10 year old girl and that he did indeed kill a 3 year old girl, now he should be man enough to receive the punishment for his crimes.

He's on death row, awaiting the ruling of his upteenth appeal. This what needs to change - the ability for these fuckers to stop appealing and just let them die. He was man enough to admit he tried to kill a 10 year old girl and that he did indeed kill a 3 year old girl, now he should be man enough to receive the punishment for his crimes.

Yet it is the Liberals that whine about 19 year old "Teenagers" being children. Get your side to stop their ignorant policies on the punishment for crime.

We should take all the people on death row and put them in a big fenced in lot.
Give each one of them a knife or baseball bat or something. (To make it fair, give them all the same weapon)
Tell them that the one man that survives the cage fight will be set free.
Let them kill each other off.
Then tell the winner we lied and execute him.

Give each one of them a knife or baseball bat or something. (To make it fair, give them all the same weapon)

We should give them flame throwers, then we wouldn't have to execute any survivors or incurr the expense of burying the bodies.

Last edited:
Yet it is the Liberals that whine about 19 year old "Teenagers" being children. Get your side to stop their ignorant policies on the punishment for crime.

I'm not a liberal RGS. Just because I don't fit into every single little minute detail of what a conservative is, doesn't mean I'm a liberal. There is a grey area and I'm right smack dab in the middle of it.

This homicidal maniac deserves to be shot dead. No more public funding of his trials, he admitted his guilt, he was convicted, sentenced to death, it's time to go. When you admit your guilt, you should give up your right to an appeal.

:popcorn:

LMFAO!!! :clap2:

Sounds like something George Carlin would come up with! :lol:

I'm all for it!

Basically the mother of the victims was a gambling addict and a fraud drugs-dealer and the father was a convicted criminal. The kids were left to die without any food by their parents.

The other story is one of a 16 year old girl being sexually abused by her parents and a 19 year old guy with suicide feelings and also parents who are into criminal activities.

So here is your cage: Las Vegas.
Here are your criminals: numerous of "criminal families" in Las Vegas.
And here is the winner of this fight: A 19 year old guy and a 16 year old girl. So yeah, lets fry a 16 year old and a 19 year old on the chair.

What struck me most, was this:

"A lot of people have come up to me and say, you know, do you miss walking? And I say, you know, actually, I don't," she said. "Overall, I think I like being in a wheelchair better because I have a better life. Before I didn't have such a great life."

So what if this didn't occur to them, wouldn't those 2 girls have been condemned to a criminal life like the one their perpetrators?: for the same matter it could have been them doing what their perpetrators were doing. That s what the most obvious for me out of this story, this girl who says she doesn't miss walking because she finds it a price worth paying to live a decent life.

Last edited:

That would make a best selling movie! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Basically the mother of the victims was a gambling addict and a fraud drugs-dealer and the father was a convicted criminal. The kids were left to die without any food by their parents.

The other story is one of a 16 year old girl being sexually abused by her parents and a 19 year old guy with suicide feelings and also parents who are into criminal activities.

So here is your cage: Las Vegas.
Here are your criminals: numerous of "criminal families" in Las Vegas.
And here is the winner of this fight: A 19 year old guy and a 16 year old girl. So yeah, lets fry a 16 year old and a 19 year old on the chair.

What struck me most, was this:

"A lot of people have come up to me and say, you know, do you miss walking? And I say, you know, actually, I don't," she said. "Overall, I think I like being in a wheelchair better because I have a better life. Before I didn't have such a great life."

So what if this didn't occur to them, wouldn't those 2 girls have been condemned to a criminal life like the one their perpetrators?: for the same matter it could have been them doing what their perpetrators were doing. That s what the most obvious for me out of this story, this girl who says she doesn't miss walking because she finds it a price worth paying to live a decent life.

What a fucking joke. The man needs to die. He MURDERED a small defenseless child. And why? Cause he was mad at her parents. The girl is NOT on death row, she will spend most of her life in Prison, where she belongs for almost killing another child. A child that did nothing to her.

No where in the story did it say those kids did not have food. Or that they were in danger of starving and even if it did, it does not change the horrific facts that two other people brutally attacked them when they had done nothing wrong.

And the EXCUSE that Mommy and Daddy made me like I am does not fly either. Lots of people grow up with abusive and negligent parents and do not murder children.

What a fucking joke. The man needs to die. He MURDERED a small defenseless child. And why? Cause he was mad at her parents. The girl is NOT on death row, she will spend most of her life in Prison, where she belongs for almost killing another child. A child that did nothing to her.

No where in the story did it say those kids did not have food. Or that they were in danger of starving and even if it did, it does not change the horrific facts that two other people brutally attacked them when they had done nothing wrong.

And the EXCUSE that Mommy and Daddy made me like I am does not fly either. Lots of people grow up with abusive and negligent parents and do not murder children.

The story about the starving kids is clear when you watch the video that is on the first page of the article.

The man was a fucking suicidal loony, so was his sister who helped with murdering the 2 kids. The two plotted it together, both him and her and both of them murdered the kids. Also what is visible on the video, they were both high on drugs when they acted and killed both of them (not an excuse, but it makes the picture of what was happening).

We should give them flame throwers, then we wouldn't have to execute any survivors or incurr the expense of burying the bodies.

Electric bleachers.:badgrin:

The story about the starving kids is clear when you watch the video that is on the first page of the article.

The man was a fucking suicidal loony, so was his sister who helped with murdering the 2 kids. The two plotted it together, both him and her and both of them murdered the kids. Also what is visible on the video, they were both high on drugs when they acted and killed both of them (not an excuse, but it makes the picture of what was happening).

NONE of that changes the fact they cold bloodiedly murdered a small child and almost murdered another. The man deserves the Death Penalty and the Girl only got a life sentence because the prosecution did not make it abunduntly clear she savaged the other child. She deserves to spend the next 50 plus years in prison.

I'm not a liberal RGS. Just because I don't fit into every single little minute detail of what a conservative is, doesn't mean I'm a liberal. There is a grey area and I'm right smack dab in the middle of it.

This homicidal maniac deserves to be shot dead. No more public funding of his trials, he admitted his guilt, he was convicted, sentenced to death, it's time to go. When you admit your guilt, you should give up your right to an appeal.

Electing Obama is not going to help increase the use of the death penalty.

...it is suggestion that, again, we really don't oversee the mechanisms that'r already in place to flag and catch these things. (Like that's not familiar.) Obviously need better preventative protocol. Ridiculous, the argument, kinda, we've already smoked quite a few, it's a baby-killer, burn'im, stick 'im, do whatever they're gonna do and get it over with.-

Proof we all should jump on the bandwagon's a big leap, tho.

How 'bout we just send our nutjobs to Texas and the like for a nominal? :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back