This is why we must continue the fight against global Jihad

You guys with your "I didn't see it so it isn't true" mentality are a joke.

Your like the three monkeys. Deaf, dumb and blind.

I can't link you to my bathroom either so it must not exist.

Your like infants that can't see beyond the rails of your playpen.

Don't lose your binkeys.

I don't know how I sleep at night with the Islamist "boogeyman" out to get us all.

North Korea, India, Pakistan, Russia all have nukes. Israel has 200 of them. Is it a wonder why Iran wants a Nuke as well? Everyone else has one. It's to prevent the US from @#$@#$ up there country as well.

I'm far more worried about Israel shooting a nuke and causing WWIII than I am one of these SOB's coming over here. If we are ever attacked regardless of who the president is we will attack back, yes, even "crazy old" Ron Paul.

I'd ask you to link a post of mine to back that up, but you don't do proof. Like any leftist, you make your grand pronouncements and just expect people to believe what you say because you say it.

You are destined to go through life bitter and disappointed, muttering, "Damn it, I'm smarter than everyone else! Why won't those simpletons acknowledge that?!"

Your previous post as you describe Obama as "dreamy" is a start for any who want to research your posts of the post. As a sad far right wack, you lie continually and then tell yourself it is the truth. You make silly statements and then are mad when laughed at. You yourself best fulfills your last sentence. :lol:
I was mocking your loving adoration of Obama, you humorless leftist hack. :rofl:

I am right of center, you are right of weird, daveman. You were revealing your secret man crush on your guy Barak. :rofl:

Your previous post as you describe Obama as "dreamy" is a start for any who want to research your posts of the post. As a sad far right wack, you lie continually and then tell yourself it is the truth. You make silly statements and then are mad when laughed at. You yourself best fulfills your last sentence. :lol:
I was mocking your loving adoration of Obama, you humorless leftist hack. :rofl:

I am right of center, you are right of weird, daveman. You were revealing your secret man crush on your guy Barak. :rofl:
I see I have to post once again your criticism of Obama for not being far left enough:

Go back and read through our comments. This has been explained to you before. Don't do it, and you are fine.
I'm not wading through your inanity again, but let me guess:

You claim I'm an Obama cheerleader :)rofl:) I've pointed out two instances where I've supported his actions. You seem to think there are more, but have offered no proof.

Meanwhile, I have yet to see you condemn any of Obama's actions or policies. You support everything he's done, but laughably, you claim you're NOT an Obama cheerleader.

That about cover it, O-Fan Boi?

See, I got ya. You are so stupid. I got on Obama about not pushing through a single payer health care, got on him about not bringing the Iraq troops home more quickly, plus a few other things. I knew you would lie. :lol:
You're a leftist, kid. Your fellow leftists come to your defense all the time, and you to theirs. I can't recall any conservatives defending you, or you defending any conservatives.

You're a leftist, and you fool no one...except yourself.

I am no more a leftist than you are mainstream. I have been supporting Romney steadily for months now. You are the one who loves Obama and is acting as a retard far rightie to undermine the right's chances. Here are two examples of where you foul up. One, the Iraqi War was a mistake is a good conservative position. Two, the comment about single payer was my condemnation of Obama's lack of leadership: he can't control his own party. We are seeing Boehner with the same problem.

Now turn and kiss the picture of "Dreamy" Obama that hangs above your keyboard and wait for his secret voice to materialize in your head. :lol:

I am no more a leftist than you are mainstream. I have been supporting Romney steadily for months now. You are the one who loves Obama and is acting as a retard far rightie to undermine the right's chances. Here are two examples of where you foul up. One, the Iraqi War was a mistake is a good conservative position. Two, the comment about single payer was my condemnation of Obama's lack of leadership: he can't control his own party. We are seeing Boehner with the same problem.

Now turn and kiss the picture of "Dreamy" Obama that hangs above your keyboard and wait for his secret voice to materialize in your head. :lol:
You fool no one, boy, even the drooling idiot leftists that come to your defense. They at least know a fellow traveler when they see one.

I am no more a leftist than you are mainstream. I have been supporting Romney steadily for months now. You are the one who loves Obama and is acting as a retard far rightie to undermine the right's chances. Here are two examples of where you foul up. One, the Iraqi War was a mistake is a good conservative position. Two, the comment about single payer was my condemnation of Obama's lack of leadership: he can't control his own party. We are seeing Boehner with the same problem. Now turn and kiss the picture of "Dreamy" Obama that hangs above your keyboard and wait for his secret voice to materialize in your head. :lol:
You fool no one, boy, even the drooling idiot leftists that come to your defense. They at least know a fellow traveler when they see one.

Now that your "dreamy" Obama is the unrivaled Dear Leader of the planet earth, finally, post his picture in the direction of Mecca and make your devotions. :lol:

Watch this video. It is stunning to hear this woman say she can't wait to again have the opportunity to kill innocent people in the name of JIHAD. She has even encouraged children to follow in her footsteps. Her fail Target was a HOSPITAL. She isn't justified in any fashion for attacking a fucking hospital.

We must continue to fight this fight least we find this kind of insanity within our own borders where our military and govt can't protect us from it.

It's also why Ron Paul CAN'T be our president. He would ignore this until it was too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kfNRTuvnw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hold on.

I thought the Jews were an evil vile people. wouldn't evil vile people execute someone that tried to blow up a hospital? Or at least life in prison?

she was sent up for 12 and only served 7.

I don't know how I sleep at night with the Islamist "boogeyman" out to get us all.

North Korea, India, Pakistan, Russia all have nukes. Israel has 200 of them. Is it a wonder why Iran wants a Nuke as well? Everyone else has one. It's to prevent the US from @#$@#$ up there country as well.

I'm far more worried about Israel shooting a nuke and causing WWIII than I am one of these SOB's coming over here. If we are ever attacked regardless of who the president is we will attack back, yes, even "crazy old" Ron Paul.
link please.

I've heard this before, and all I've ever gotten were links to reports that requires me to make assumptions.

I've yet to see actual proof.

I see I have to post once again your criticism of Obama for not being far left enough:

I'm not wading through your inanity again, but let me guess:

You claim I'm an Obama cheerleader :)rofl:) I've pointed out two instances where I've supported his actions. You seem to think there are more, but have offered no proof.

Meanwhile, I have yet to see you condemn any of Obama's actions or policies. You support everything he's done, but laughably, you claim you're NOT an Obama cheerleader.

That about cover it, O-Fan Boi?

See, I got ya. You are so stupid. I got on Obama about not pushing through a single payer health care, got on him about not bringing the Iraq troops home more quickly, plus a few other things. I knew you would lie. :lol:
You're a leftist, kid. Your fellow leftists come to your defense all the time, and you to theirs. I can't recall any conservatives defending you, or you defending any conservatives.

You're a leftist, and you fool no one...except yourself.
Sorry to intercede here Dave,but Jakes posts are somewhat bizzare,I know in the past we've had our differences but a blind drovers dog would know you are a proud Conservative,unless my mind is stuffed,his comments towards you are putting it mildly baffeling.I'll take this opportunity to wish You and Your Family Dave,a Very Happy Christmas and a Great 2012..steven:cool:

You are a fellow traveler of the unreal, daveman. :lol:

I am no more a leftist than you are mainstream. I have been supporting Romney steadily for months now. You are the one who loves Obama and is acting as a retard far rightie to undermine the right's chances. Here are two examples of where you foul up. One, the Iraqi War was a mistake is a good conservative position. Two, the comment about single payer was my condemnation of Obama's lack of leadership: he can't control his own party. We are seeing Boehner with the same problem. Now turn and kiss the picture of "Dreamy" Obama that hangs above your keyboard and wait for his secret voice to materialize in your head. :lol:

Now that your "dreamy" Obama is the unrivaled Dear Leader of the planet earth, finally, post his picture in the direction of Mecca and make your devotions. :lol:
Sheer projection. Obama makes you moist. Have you signed the petition yet to put his likeness on Mount Rushmore?

Petition Online

How do you win a war like this? How much will it cost and who is the enemy? The answer is
1) You can't

2)Trillions

3) Everyone, even Americans...

Thank you Neocons, you have destroyed the US and blamed "terrorists" lol.

You and ron paul deserve life in Afghanistan. Under taliban rule.

Truly I think Willow Tree that we have a situation where Ron Paul is truly such a devout Christian man, that seriously he doesn't get that a true radical islamist could be that crazy to kill his/her own bretheren sp? doesn't look right.

I truly think he just doesn't get radical Islam.

You are a fellow traveler of the unreal, daveman. :lol:

Sheer projection. Obama makes you moist. Have you signed the petition yet to put his likeness on Mount Rushmore?

Petition Online

:lol: Your ears are nailed to the wall, and your "dreamy" Obama approaches you. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back