This is why we must continue the fight against global Jihad

Obviously, I would like to see a lot less nuclear weapons. I — I don’t want Iran to have a nuclear weapon. I would like to reduce them, because there would be less chance of war.

But to declare war on 1.2 billion Muslims and say all Muslims are the same, this is dangerous talk. Yeah, there are some radicals, but they don’t come here to kill us because we’re free and prosperous. Do they go to Switzerland and Sweden? I mean, that’s absurd.

If you think that is the reason, we have no chance of winning this. They come here and explicitly explain it to us. The CIA has explained it to us. It said they come here and they want to do us harm because we’re bombing them.

next time dont use a blog Gramps. I'll play with what paul said and say i agree, but he isnt saying that if we stop bombing them they will stop attacking. He is saying that is the main reason why we are fighting them now.
Funny because he is saying what the right often says about government. Leave me alone and we will be fine, but meddle in my affairs and you will have issues.
Yet Paul wants to use this Idea on terrorists ( or more so the fact we are basically living in the middleast now).
I believe in blowback and i understand this is what he is trying to get across. I dont think Paul is saying we should turn the other cheek and just ignore them outright. Dont be silly in thinking that.

But hey if you want to turn a rather lengthy answer into a soundbyte like you did, have fun with that.

Looks like Ron Paul needs to do his research, there have been terrorist attacks in Sweden.

Swedes Shocked By 1st Terror Attack In 3 Decades | Fox News

Swedish police arrest four over suspected terror attack day before 9/11 anniversary - Telegraph

Only proving my point, High Gravity...

"Although police haven't confirmed Saturday's attack was motivated by Islamist views, an audio file sent to Swedish news agency TT shortly before the blast referred to jihad, Sweden's military presence in Afghanistan and a cartoon by a Swedish artist that depicted the Prophet Muhammad as a dog, enraging many Muslims."

I wasn't aware of that little tidbit.

Obviously, I would like to see a lot less nuclear weapons. I — I don’t want Iran to have a nuclear weapon. I would like to reduce them, because there would be less chance of war.

But to declare war on 1.2 billion Muslims and say all Muslims are the same, this is dangerous talk. Yeah, there are some radicals, but they don’t come here to kill us because we’re free and prosperous. Do they go to Switzerland and Sweden? I mean, that’s absurd.

If you think that is the reason, we have no chance of winning this. They come here and explicitly explain it to us. The CIA has explained it to us. It said they come here and they want to do us harm because we’re bombing them.

next time dont use a blog Gramps. I'll play with what paul said and say i agree, but he isnt saying that if we stop bombing them they will stop attacking. He is saying that is the main reason why we are fighting them now.
Funny because he is saying what the right often says about government. Leave me alone and we will be fine, but meddle in my affairs and you will have issues.
Yet Paul wants to use this Idea on terrorists ( or more so the fact we are basically living in the middleast now).
I believe in blowback and i understand this is what he is trying to get across. I dont think Paul is saying we should turn the other cheek and just ignore them outright. Dont be silly in thinking that.

But hey if you want to turn a rather lengthy answer into a soundbyte like you did, have fun with that.

I don't have to run with anything. I've heard him on several occasions make the comment. Just because you havnt heard it doesn't mean he hasn't said it.

How do you win a war like this? How much will it cost and who is the enemy? The answer is 1) You can't 2)Trillions 3) Everyone, even Americans... Thank you Neocons, you have destroyed the US and blamed "terrorists" lol.
You and ron paul deserve life in Afghanistan. Under taliban rule.

Your thinking is not rational at all. You are simply fear mongering. We are still in the woods because of the Iraqi fiasco, but better foreign policy decisions and endeavors by this administration has put us and all Americans in a better position.

Now, quick, go look under your bed for a jihadist.
This administration has NOT put America in a better posistion, that is a big fat lie!

I don't have to run with anything. I've heard him on several occasions make the comment. Just because you havnt heard it doesn't mean he hasn't said it.
uh......You just basically linked to it and i answered it with my opinion.
are you just looking for a pat on the back or something? Because im not doing that. You're wrong and im pointing it out.

I'm not wrong. Paul has made the comments. Fact.

are you just looking for a pat on the back or something? Because im not doing that. You're wrong and im pointing it out.

yeah and now that we have seen what he said, you are wrong. You are trying to make a lengthy answer into a soundbyte.

He has made the comment on tv. I can't link you to tv. I did however give you an article to read which touched on the subject. I'm right.

You and ron paul deserve life in Afghanistan. Under taliban rule.

Your thinking is not rational at all. You are simply fear mongering. We are still in the woods because of the Iraqi fiasco, but better foreign policy decisions and endeavors by this administration has put us and all Americans in a better position.

This administration has NOT put America in a better posistion, that is a big fat lie!

AmericanFirst, there is a Jihadist behind you!!! Boo!!!! Yes, we are in a better position than under the Bushies, and that is the big fat truth.

AmericanFirst, there is a Jihadist behind you!!! Boo!!!! Yes, we are in a better position than under the Bushies, and that is the big fat truth.
*sigh* Obama's ever so dreamy, isn't he, Jake?

Watch this video. It is stunning to hear this woman say she can't wait to again have the opportunity to kill innocent people in the name of JIHAD. She has even encouraged children to follow in her footsteps. Her fail Target was a HOSPITAL. She isn't justified in any fashion for attacking a fucking hospital.

We must continue to fight this fight least we find this kind of insanity within our own borders where our military and govt can't protect us from it.

It's also why Ron Paul CAN'T be our president. He would ignore this until it was too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kfNRTuvnw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You're a military industrial complex shill.

War on terror isn't going to reduce the number of terrorists to the point of winning. It's going to be like adding fuel to the fire you're trying to fight.

Protect ourselves at home.

You are the one with the man crush on him, daveman. :lol:
I'd ask you to link a post of mine to back that up, but you don't do proof. Like any leftist, you make your grand pronouncements and just expect people to believe what you say because you say it.

You are destined to go through life bitter and disappointed, muttering, "Damn it, I'm smarter than everyone else! Why won't those simpletons acknowledge that?!"

I'd ask you to link a post of mine to back that up, but you don't do proof. Like any leftist, you make your grand pronouncements and just expect people to believe what you say because you say it.

You are destined to go through life bitter and disappointed, muttering, "Damn it, I'm smarter than everyone else! Why won't those simpletons acknowledge that?!"

Your previous post as you describe Obama as "dreamy" is a start for any who want to research your posts of the post. As a sad far right wack, you lie continually and then tell yourself it is the truth. You make silly statements and then are mad when laughed at. You yourself best fulfills your last sentence. :lol:

Watch this video. It is stunning to hear this woman say she can't wait to again have the opportunity to kill innocent people in the name of JIHAD. She has even encouraged children to follow in her footsteps. Her fail Target was a HOSPITAL. She isn't justified in any fashion for attacking a fucking hospital.

We must continue to fight this fight least we find this kind of insanity within our own borders where our military and govt can't protect us from it.

It's also why Ron Paul CAN'T be our president. He would ignore this until it was too late.

War on terror isn't going to reduce the number of terrorists to the point of winning. It's going to be like adding fuel to the fire you're trying to fight.

I never said anything about winning. Ignoring them doesn't reduce their numbers either.

I never said anything about winning. Ignoring them doesn't reduce their numbers either.

I'm not one for getting thousands upon thousands more of our boys killed in foreign lands, fighting a "war" with something you can't win against, and costing us trillions of dollars.

Let us conserve our military munitions, men and money for the wars that actually need to be fought by a military, and not policies.

Your previous post as you describe Obama as "dreamy" is a start for any who want to research your posts of the post. As a sad far right wack, you lie continually and then tell yourself it is the truth. You make silly statements and then are mad when laughed at. You yourself best fulfills your last sentence. :lol:
I was mocking your loving adoration of Obama, you humorless leftist hack. :rofl:

You quoted a paraphrase from an article and you presented it as an actual quote. Then when you are pressed to produce a link you can't because it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back