This Is Why The NRA Opposes ANY Anti-Gun Legislation...

...and why the Pro-Abortionists are much the same way about opposing ANY ban on anything related to outlawing abortions:

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control - Hot Air

IMO both groups fear / believe that if they give even an inch on ANYTHING the rabid partisans 'on the other side' will see it as 'blood in the water' and will only demand more and more and more.....

Imagine if ISIS did an attack this bad on us every week. Do you think the Republicans would then wise up and pass all the common sense gun legislation we've been trying to pass for years?

Of course they would. But ISIS isn't attacking. Aside from the occasional nut we don't really have a gun problem. Right kids?

Oh yea they can't answer because they are dead now.
Not one single frivolous gun law would’ve saved any of those kids. Shit for brains

Took them long enough
Took them long enough? Did you read what I posted? The NRA banned the use of Bump Stocks from their own shooting ranges BEFORE Democrats began writing legislation to regulate / ban them.
Because they aren't accurate. It doesn't matter though democrats just need to feel better and passing laws no matter if they work makes them feel like they did something.
Because there is no one law that's going to stop every right wing nut from shooting up a place.

We are all about lowering the number of incidences you stupid fuck. If a nut can't go to a gun show and buy a gun without a background check, that might stop someone or multiple people from getting shot. Could he go out and buy a black market gun? Or could he pass the background check and still go on his rampage? Sure he could ya dumb fuck, but even if the god damn background check saved one life wouldn't it be worth it?

You can't wait 3 days to get your hands on your big gun to compensate for your little dick?
:boohoo:

A background check wouldn't have prevented the Vegas shooter from getting all those guns but if he wasn't able to use that thing that turned his semi into a full auto then maybe 25 people would have died instead of 50.

I love it when people say the NRA was all for banning those things that turn semis into autos. Bull fucking shit. The NRA is so far right wing they are pure evil. Very little that's good about them other than they fight to keep the 2nd amendment.

A very small % of people want to ban guns but a very large number want common sense gun legislation. Put 10 legislations on the books and watch gun crime/incidences go way down. WAY down.

But fuck it. I say voters put Republicans in charge so clearly no one wants gun legislation that badly or they wouldn't have voted for the NRA, I mean GOP.
:boohoo:

I really don’t care about bump stocks, But it is a fact if they banned them they will not stop till all guns are banned

I really don’t care about bump stocks, But it is a fact if they banned them they will not stop till all guns are banned

They said that when they banned lawn darts. They wouldn't stop until all frisbies were outlawed.

We just had eight years of crazy… That’s enough, actually that was way too much

TIllerson, Kelly and Mattis won't all leave washington at the same time because they don't trust the POTUS alone in the white house.

Forum List

Back