This is why the EPA needs to be cut back . To much power

Declaring hay a pollutant was the last straw. Now if we could somehow sequester Lisa Jackson and company together with the Occupy Wall Street denizens of Zuccotti Park and.......

Show me where the EPA is authorized in the Constitution and I'll agree it should be 'cut back'. Otherwise, it should be eliminated.

Just WOW! Had no idea the EPA was so abusive! This is a must watch.

Personnel from EPA are trained in "ugly, onerous, tough, and very unpleasant" tactics to coerce citizen into voluntary decrees.

The Supreme Court evidently has agreed to take this case.

Idaho Couple's Permit Fight Drags Wetlands Back to Supreme CourtIdaho Couple's Permit Fight Drags Wetlands Back to Supreme Court - NYTimes.com

Idaho Couple Take Case Against EPA to Capitol Hill - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

Yes I agree they need to be restored much power.

Yes I agree they need to be restored much power.

Ever meet a central planner you didn't like? I surprised you can manage to take shit in the morning without someone giving you the go ahead...and regulating the movement...then taxing it.

The EPA is an idealogical movement not based on facts but based solely on fear propaganda. The EPA was started by lies published in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring" Rachel Carson's biggest lie was that DDT was killing the American Bald Eagles. The EPA was created because of this book. They then used the EPA to ban DDT. This DDT ban killed over 60 million people. Liberal propaganda has killed more people than all wars ever fought.

Lies in Rachel Carson's book "Silent Spring"

Now that the fear based DDT propaganda has been exposed, the DDT has been lifted. Again proving that the EPA is nothing more than a political propaganda tool used to control people. Most of our jobs have been shipped out of this country thanks solely to the EPA.

Al Gore says in his introduction to the 1992 edition of her book "For me personally, Silent Spring had a profound impact ... Indeed, Rachel Carson was one of the reasons that I became so conscious of the environment and so involved with environmental issues ... Carson has had as much or more effect on me than any, and perhaps than all of them together."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back