This is why Republicans are wrong wanting a "GREAT" leader like Vladimir Putin

EAF-OcZXYAwY7Em

I don’t believe that any American agents overseas are safe. Maybe not even in this country but certainly not overseas. Donald Trump could out them anytime he feels like it. And it wouldn’t bother him in the least if something happened.

Trump now says that the G7 needs to become the G8.

He’s going to talk to the G7 about bringing Russia back in.

He said the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 wasn’t because they invaded their neighbor but because Putin outsmarted Obama and Obama didn’t like it.

I told you.

Trump works for Vladimir Putin.

Facts in evidence say that you are a moron.

"all men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree"
-- James Madison

EAF-OcZXYAwY7Em

I don’t believe that any American agents overseas are safe. Maybe not even in this country but certainly not overseas. Donald Trump could out them anytime he feels like it. And it wouldn’t bother him in the least if something happened.
Meh. The ChiComs got those names directly from Hillary

EAF-OcZXYAwY7Em

DiFi had a ChiCom spy for 20 years and Hillary gave the ChiComs open access to her server. No wonder she destroyed it

He said the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 wasn’t because they invaded their neighbor but because Putin outsmarted Obama and Obama didn’t like it.

I told you.

I guess “I’ll have more flexibility” means somethings. But what does it mean besides “I’ll have more flexibility”?
Remember, it was Obama that put sanctions against Russia that Donald Trump wants to remove.

Clearly Donald Trump works for Vladimir Putin. Obama never did.

EAF-OcZXYAwY7Em

DiFi had a ChiCom spy for 20 years and Hillary gave the ChiComs open access to her server. No wonder she destroyed it
ECY-w7yXoAEOvFE

What we know -- and don't -- about the mysterious Russian missile explosion

The explosion of a suspected Russian nuclear-powered cruise missile last week has caused a lot of confusion and anxiety, fueled in part by Russian authorities' continuing secrecy around the accident.

Local authorities initially said Tuesday that residents had been told to temporarily leave on Wednesday morning while a military operation was conducted. The local governor, Igor Orlov, then disputed that, calling reports of evacuations "absurd" and saying they weren't taking place.

The same village authorities then said the request to leave had been cancelled.

Putin has touted the missile as having almost “unlimited” range and it is a centerpiece of a new generation of nuclear weapons that he has been saber-rattling at the West in an attempt to look tough at home and force the U.S. to negotiate with him on arms control abroad.

At least 5 nuclear engineers were killed in the blast, while three more suffered non-life threatening injuries, according to Russia’s nuclear agency.

Two more defense personnel were reported killed.

The dead engineers have been hailed as heroes serving the Motherland by officials and will receive posthumous state medals.

President Vladimir Putin has still not commented publicly on the explosion.

--------------

A great leader "leads", not hide things from the people he "rules".

These are the gun laws in Russia:

• There is only one Federal law regulating firearms and no state laws
  • You cannot own a short-barreled handgun for self-defense
  • Applying for a gun license requires a psychiatric evaluation
  • Russian mass gatherings, protests, and public events at educational institutions prohibit firearms
  • You can only own up to ten licensed firearms with a purchased license. The license is valid for five years (other than ones that fire rubber bullets)
  • Local police must visit gun owners’ residences at least once a year to verify the safe storage of guns
  • For initial and renewal licenses, applicants must attend a six-and-a-half hours training class. The Russian government offers the class and applicants must pass written tests.
  • Federal law prohibits using a firearm against women
Owning, Using, and Carrying Guns in Russia - USA Carry

And yet Vladimir Putin's Russia has these extreme gun laws and yet gives millions to the NRA. Republicans wouldn't put up with these laws.

See what I mean? If Republicans are so in love with Vladimir Putin and know nothing about him, they know even less about Donald Trump.
do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?.....
Considering that Trump took Russian spies into the oval office and gave them top-secret material, that makes the case that Trump shares more with Russia than he does with the American people.

How do you explain that?
how come you didnt answer my question?... maybe you got side tracked,so here it is again....do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?...
upload_2019-8-20_22-14-55.jpeg

The fact that certain materials have a rating confidential, secret, top-secret and so on is for national security. Naturally things are kept from the public because that’s the way it’s always been.

But I don’t understand why you defend Trump’s close ties with Russia. Putin and Russia are adversaries to this country. Why do you defend them. Why do you admire Putin so much? Are you actually posting from Russia?

The explosion of a suspected Russian nuclear-powered cruise missile last week has caused a lot of confusion and anxiety, fueled in part by Russian authorities' continuing secrecy around the accident.

Local authorities initially said Tuesday that residents had been told to temporarily leave on Wednesday morning while a military operation was conducted. The local governor, Igor Orlov, then disputed that, calling reports of evacuations "absurd" and saying they weren't taking place.

Putin has touted the missile as having almost “unlimited” range and it is a centerpiece of a new generation of nuclear weapons that he has been saber-rattling at the West in an attempt to look tough at home and force the U.S. to negotiate with him on arms control abroad.

At least 5 nuclear engineers were killed in the blast, while three more suffered non-life threatening injuries, according to Russia’s nuclear agency.

The dead engineers have been hailed as heroes serving the Motherland by officials and will receive posthumous state medals.

--------------

• Russian mass gatherings, protests, and public events at educational institutions prohibit firearms
  • You can only own up to ten licensed firearms with a purchased license. The license is valid for five years (other than ones that fire rubber bullets)
  • Local police must visit gun owners’ residences at least once a year to verify the safe storage of guns
  • For initial and renewal licenses, applicants must attend a six-and-a-half hours training class. The Russian government offers the class and applicants must pass written tests.

And yet Vladimir Putin's Russia has these extreme gun laws and yet gives millions to the NRA. Republicans wouldn't put up with these laws.

See what I mean? If Republicans are so in love with Vladimir Putin and know nothing about him, they know even less about Donald Trump.
do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?.....
Considering that Trump took Russian spies into the oval office and gave them top-secret material, that makes the case that Trump shares more with Russia than he does with the American people.

How do you explain that?
how come you didnt answer my question?... maybe you got side tracked,so here it is again....do you think every so called leader we have had hasnt hidden something from us?...
View attachment 275316

The fact that certain materials have a rating confidential, secret, top-secret and so on is for national security. Naturally things are kept from the public because that’s the way it’s always been.

But I don’t understand why you defend Trump’s close ties with Russia. Putin and Russia are adversaries to this country. Why do you defend them. Why do you admire Putin so much? Are you actually posting from Russia?
point out were i even mentioned Russia?...or your boss putin?...i wont wait to long dean because your history here is if you get a question that proves you wrong you either leave the thread never to return or you just ignore the question or you do what you are doing here...do the dean dance around said question....

I told you.

I guess “I’ll have more flexibility” means somethings. But what does it mean besides “I’ll have more flexibility”?
Remember, it was Obama that put sanctions against Russia that Donald Trump wants to remove.

Clearly Donald Trump works for Vladimir Putin. Obama never did.

Oh geee, I don't know, derpy, obummer ignored prior Treaties when his master pootin invaded the Crimea. He levied completely ineffectual "sanctions" against Russia while trump, allowed US forces to kill hundreds of pootins personal troops. So, on one side you have your hero pootin, invading a region of Ukraine, and his serf obummer, another one of your hero's, does nothing about it, while trump, who you continuously claim is pootins boy in the WH, with ZERO evidence to support that assertion, allowing US troops to kill pootins personal troops, and more importantly releasing the energy production companies of the USA to produce oil and gas on an unheard of level which has SEVERELY harmed the economy of Russia. Which EVERYONE agrees did more to harm pootin, your hero, and Russia, than ANYTHING your other hero, the obummer did.

So, why do you love pootin so much?

--------------

How do you explain that?
View attachment 275316

The Russians' plan was, and still is, to create chaos and discord among the US population.

Which Trump is doing by things like encouraging domestic terrorists, and opposing universal background checks, even allowing mentally unstable people to own guns.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

--------------

How do you explain that?
View attachment 275316

The Russians' plan was, and still is, to create chaos and discord among the US population.

Which Trump is doing by things like encouraging domestic terrorists, and opposing universal background checks, even allowing mentally unstable people to own guns.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

Ummm, that would be your complicit media doing that, sunshine. Trump has done nothing of which you claim.

--------------

How do you explain that?
View attachment 275316

point out were i even mentioned Russia?...or your boss putin?...i wont wait to long dean because your history here is if you get a question that proves you wrong you either leave the thread never to return or you just ignore the question or you do what you are doing here...do the dean dance around said question....
See what I mean? I asked if you’re posting from Russia and you never answered the question. So are you? Are you posting from Russia? From what city are you posting from? Leningrad? Moscow?

How do you explain that?
View attachment 275316

See what I mean? I asked if you’re posting from Russia and you never answered the question. So are you? Are you posting from Russia? From what city are you posting from? Leningrad? Moscow?

Well hell, derpy, you're posting from Kharkov so he's just down the road from you!

How do you explain that?
View attachment 275316

thanks for always proving me right what i say about you...you are the best dancer ever seen on this site........

How do you explain that?
View attachment 275316

thanks for always proving me right what i say about you...you are the best dancer ever seen on this site........

He does do the "Exit, stage left" shuffle pretty well.

View attachment 275316

He does do the "Exit, stage left" shuffle pretty well.
he is the king.....

I know a lot of Republicans and I've yet to hear anyone express a desire for a Putin type leader. Perhaps in a general sense of being pro his own country but not many republicans yearn for a Stalin wannabe.

I know a lot of Republicans and I've yet to hear anyone express a desire for a Putin type leader. Perhaps in a general sense of being pro his own country but not many republicans yearn for a Stalin wannabe.

Deanrd just says stupid shit.

MOst libs do, but especially dean.

Forum List

Back