This is why people hate cops

A couple of thoughts on Law Enforcement. One of the biggest problems goes back to the recruiting process. There was a time when more people wanted to become police officers. That isn’t the case anymore. Less people are interested resulting in a smaller pool to choose from. Governments on all levels have to fill positions as officers leave the job. Standards get lowered because no government official is going to publicly announce that he can’t hire unqualified people. As a result people are getting on the job out who normally would not have been considered. It is a such a stretch as to why we have a problem with LE.
How many sane people would choose to take a job as a LEO and work in inner city crime infested rat hole cities?
Rural police forces have no problem hiring straight AKA honest normal dedicated intelligent LEOs.
The only people who HATE LEOs are fucking criminals.

A couple of thoughts on Law Enforcement. One of the biggest problems goes back to the recruiting process. There was a time when more people wanted to become police officers. That isn’t the case anymore. Less people are interested resulting in a smaller pool to choose from. Governments on all levels have to fill positions as officers leave the job. Standards get lowered because no government official is going to publicly announce that he can’t hire unqualified people. As a result people are getting on the job out who normally would not have been considered. It is a such a stretch as to why we have a problem with LE.
most of the problem is jackass criminals --not LE

No, the jackass criminals came about because of the way the cops treat them.

You've always had cops being killed but not like you heard of now. With body cams and people having cell phones filming how cops treat people, the truth is coming to light. And just like roaches, cops don't want the light on.

The pendulum has swung from cops being very comfy killing people because they knew their own could cover them to being scared to use their gun for fear of ending up in jail or in a lawsuit.

This cop shot this guy THROUGH A GARAGE DOOR and the family got 4 dollars.

'Black lives don't matter," lawyer says after jury awards family $4 in police killing - CNN
criminals come about because of cop treatment???!!!
there is crime all over the world--white/black/yellow/brown/purple
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...8b5bbe-c34f-11e8-a1f0-a4051b6ad114_story.html
hahahahahhahahah
that's one of the dumbest things ever
I've been over this a million times
2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
....233--vast majority armed and dangerous --out of about 30 MILLION calls for assistance--not counting traffic stops
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
did you read that??? 18.5 times
you people would be loving hitler and Jim Jones you are so gullible and stupid
you've been brainwashed and your racism warps your mind--just like Smollet

No person has their arm bent to take a job as a cop. They gravitate to it because they want to or because of circumstances. And most likely if given a choice of sitting in an office cube all day and being a cop they choose the latter opportunity. In the inner city it is about law and order but it is also about toting a line about how to enforce the law and order without accusations of police abuse and even racism. And that is with a percentage of residents and not all. Saying that there are many departments who have inept, incompetent and sadistic people who have destroyed civilians and made their lives a mess or worse then it could have been. The sarcasm and acidic retorts is old and even causes an escalation now in areas of the country. Which is bad because police have shoot outs with people like its a carnival game. There was a time police did not pull out the gun that much. What happened?

The system works and a Deputy Sheriff was arrested for violating the law. Meanwhile 66 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year. Tell me again why you hate Cops? Who ya gonna call when things go bump in the night you freaking hypocrites?

Smith and Wesson. At least the gun won't plant drugs on me.

I live out in the boonies. By the time the cops get to my house the robber would have grandkids.
In my experience people who are paranoid about having drugs planted on them are pretty strange. I suggest that you don't brandish that S&W if Cops do come knocking at your door for some reason.

I'm not paranoid about having drugs planted. I don't trust cops, this is just one of many reasons.
can a victim of minority violence against them then be righteous and justified to proclaim they don't trust minorities?

Absolutely. Considering black males are far more violent than white males it makes sense not to trust a minority black male. But this isn't about minorities its about dirty crooked cops.

This is how the weak fall into bigotry and cowardice.

If you Democrats keep insisting cops get charged criminally for every little misdeed, nobody will want to be a cop.

Forum List

Back