This is Why Our Tax Dollars Go Support Media Lies About Trump

Even for you, that's pretty fucking idiotic. Do you think he agreed to come on her show and have her spew partisan bullshit? You're not this stupid, but you ARE this disholest. She sandbagged him. She lied to get him in then ambushed him. Typical little Goebbels.

I might have believed Pompeo had he not chosen to make up the bullshit story about Bangladesh. That right there did in any credibility he might have had on this.

But of course you are never, ever, ever going to even think for 1.5 seconds to question one of your God's right-hand men.

Uh, yes. He most definitely is whining about the interview. You think Pompeo has more credibility than Kelly?
By orders of magnitude.

Just take a look at the state of American media today. There are 13-year-old kids in the rural backwater that have more credibility than our media.
So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

But Pompeo is insinuating that she pointed to Bangladesh instead of Ukraine.

You believe that?
I do. Because I don't believe she knows the difference.

The bottom line is that Pompeo said that America doesn't care about Ukraine, and he is right.

He said it in an off the record comment. She violated that.

She set up the meeting for a single topic. She violated that.

What is there to say about her credibility or even honesty?

Sorry, she is the one who holds the bottom position in this.

Go on. I’ve always found Kelly to be honest. If you want to attack her credibility, give a good reason.

You have any idea where Bangladesh is? There is zero chance in hell anyone of Kelly’s background would make that mistake.

You've always found Kelly to be LEFTIST, and since you hold party above all, that is your idea of honesty.

She lied to Pompeo, she sandbagged him. It's a trick with little Goebbels. She's a sleeze bag.

I find the very idea that Pompeo is making questions about Yovanovich off limits to be disgraceful enough.

Pompeo is a public servant.

Even for you, that's pretty fucking idiotic. Do you think he agreed to come on her show and have her spew partisan bullshit? You're not this stupid, but you ARE this disholest. She sandbagged him. She lied to get him in then ambushed him. Typical little Goebbels.

I might have believed Pompeo had he not chosen to make up the bullshit story about Bangladesh. That right there did in any credibility he might have had on this.

But of course you are never, ever, ever going to even think for 1.5 seconds to question one of your God's right-hand men.

You believe what the DNC programs you to believe.

You're not capable of rational thought.

By orders of magnitude.

Just take a look at the state of American media today. There are 13-year-old kids in the rural backwater that have more credibility than our media.
So you think that Kelly couldn’t tell the difference between Ukraine and Bangladesh?

Kelly has a masters in European studies from Harvard and has reported in the region for years.

You believe that?

The bottom line is that Pompeo said that America doesn't care about Ukraine, and he is right.

Go on. I’ve always found Kelly to be honest. If you want to attack her credibility, give a good reason.

You have any idea where Bangladesh is? There is zero chance in hell anyone of Kelly’s background would make that mistake.

You've always found Kelly to be LEFTIST, and since you hold party above all, that is your idea of honesty.

She lied to Pompeo, she sandbagged him. It's a trick with little Goebbels. She's a sleeze bag.

I find the very idea that Pompeo is making questions about Yovanovich off limits to be disgraceful enough.

Kelly is a partisan agent and a demagogue. Pompeo has no obligation to deal with that kind of scum. She lied to get him on her show and then ambushed him. It's called sandbagging. She is not the first sleazeball to do it.

You believe that?

Kelly is a partisan agent and a demagogue. Pompeo has no obligation to deal with that kind of scum. She lied to get him on her show and then ambushed him. It's called sandbagging. She is not the first sleazeball to do it.

And the evidence to support this allegation is where exactly?

You believe what the DNC programs you to believe.

You're not capable of rational thought.

Oh yeah! The DNC programmed me to believe that Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And the DNC programmed me to believe that ObamaCare fucked up our healthcare system perhaps beyond repair. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And the DNC programmed me to believe in the sanctity of the 2nd amendment and to spend days on this very forum defending it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh and they taught me to be against abortion and deficit spending and the government spying on its citizens.

Oh, and finally they programmed me to believe that Trump made great choices for both of his SCOTUS justices.

You are such a moron.

And the evidence to support this allegation is where exactly?

Keep in mind that to him anyone that does not worship Trump is a partisan agent and a demagogue

By orders of magnitude.

You believe that?

HR issues are always off limits, unless you want to get sued.

You believe that?

Uh. No. Pompeo is spineless. He doesn’t want to admit his boss acts like a doofus. That’s how his predecessor got fired.

Uh. No. Pompeo is spineless. He doesn’t want to admit his boss acts like a doofus. That’s how his predecessor got fired.

Again, you do not realize that someone would be breaking the law by disclosing anything about her firing. I will likely fire two employees tomorrow. I can tell no one why. Government employees are covered by the law.

Forum List

Back