This is why Islam should be reformed.

So...uh....A Christian is advocating the extermination of an entire world religion.

How....peacefull.
How many times do you have to be told that Islam is not a religion? Religions have codes of ethics. Nothing that advocates genocidal murder, rape, wife-beating, pedophilia, slavery, etc could ever be a religion. The idea is preposterous.

And yes, advocating the extermination of genocidal murder, rape, wife-beating, etc is peaceful. A restoration of peace.

And if you fall for the scam of Islam to be a religion, my bridge in Brooklyn is available for sale.

And since it won't exterminate it as you say, it will not fulfill the objective and your final solution, which is the logical conclusion of failing to meet the objective, must be employed.
Not sure what that gobbledegook said (maybe you have a language impediment ?),, but I said "These might not exterminate", leaving open the possibility that it could do that (in America)
It won't.

I have no need to read the Talmud or the Old Testament. I'm a Christian.

That's strange. You worship a Jewish Rabbi who followed most every rule in Leviticus, but have no interest in how HE lived his life? Pretty sure most churches include the Old Testament in their litany..

Most of the gospels are STOLEN from the Old Testament actually. Peter, Paul and Mary would have a lot shorter sermons without it and Christians would have no continuity to their history.

So...uh....A Christian is advocating the extermination of an entire world religion.

How....peacefull.
. Nothing that advocates genocidal murder, rape, wife-beating, pedophilia, slavery, etc could ever be a religion. The idea is preposterous..
Apart from an amazing ignorance of history you appear to have invented your own definition of ‘religion’. I wonder what kind of game the Aztecs were playing when they indulged in human sacrifice to appease the God’s of the Harvest and ensure protection of their crops?
Fancy dress parties? Theatrical productions?

That's strange. You worship a Jewish Rabbi who followed most every rule in Leviticus, but have no interest in how HE lived his life? Pretty sure most churches include the Old Testament in their litany..

Most of the gospels are STOLEN from the Old Testament actually. Peter, Paul and Mary would have a lot shorter sermons without it and Christians would have no continuity to their history.
I started out in life as a Catholic. Catholics do not look to the Bible too much, but instead have the Pope as a point of reference. I have never considered either one too much, but I just think of myself as a Christian, with the words and deeds of Christ himself, as a guideline. I couldn't care less whoever thinks this is strange.

Apart from an amazing ignorance of history you appear to have invented your own definition of ‘religion’. I wonder what kind of game the Aztecs were playing when they indulged in human sacrifice to appease the God’s of the Harvest and ensure protection of their crops?
Fancy dress parties? Theatrical productions?
I don't know how you ever got to a conclusion of me having an ignorance of history (would you like a 10,000 word report of Islamic conquest over 1400 years ?). And if you had read this thread properly before ignorantly posting, you would have seen the definition of religion posted here twice by me, in Post #s 144 and 310, which is NOT my "own", but rather is from >> Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition, which refers to religion as >> "A system of worship, with a code of ethics"

So what might have "appeared" to you to be my invention, doesn't appear that way to responsible posters, who enter a thread knowledgbly.

So now that you been corrected, I'll just say that one of the biggest mistakes posters make, is to come tumbling foolishly into a thread without reading the prior posting. Lazieness is hazardous.

As for the Aztecs, I don't generally comment on off topic babbling, especially to posters having just made fools of themselves.

Does their belief that it is offend you?
Their belief that it is the word of God doesn't offend me. It doesn't offend me that people are stupid. It more so amazes me that so many people could be so snowed by this ludicrous 1400 year old SCAM, which advocates (if not commands) so many vile and illegal (under US law) things.

It also offends me that they pretend Islam is a religion, and expect Americans to believe that, when it is exactly the opposite of a religion, and the farthest thing from a religion.

It also offends me that these nutjobs go around preaching Islamization (changing western culture to suit Islam), with so little regard for our, laws and culture, and expect us to accept that insanity.

Their belief that it is the word of God doesn't offend me. It doesn't offend me that people are stupid. It more so amazes me that so many people could be so snowed by this ludicrous 1400 year old SCAM, which advocates (if not commands) so many vile and illegal (under US law) things.

It also offends me that they pretend Islam is a religion, and expect Americans to believe that, when it is exactly the opposite of a religion, and the farthest thing from a religion.

It also offends me that these nutjobs go around preaching Islamization (changing western culture to suit Islam), with so little regard for our, laws and culture, and expect us to accept that insanity.
Do you believe that God wants everyone to come to him?

No, otherwise it would be an innate feeling in everyone. An instinct.

And it is. We are hardwired to worship. The only choice in the matter is what we chose to worship.

And it is. We are hardwired to worship. The only choice in the matter is what we chose to worship.
I don’t worship.

I don’t worship.
You mean besides yourself.

Forum List

Back