This is why Islam should be reformed.

As long as they get destroyed, right?
As long as Islam gets destroyed. The allies destroyed Nazism.
I was talking about the Koran but since you bring it up should we wage a holy war against them just to be sure?
We already are at war with Islam. Have been for years, mostly a defensive war. We should go offensive with the points I mentioned.
And I’m trying to understand where you draw the line.

Do you drag them out of their houses and string them up?
Nope. I gave you my points earlier. No more, no less.
Then you will fail. And it isn’t as bad as you say it is. If it were you would do whatever it took which is to eradicate them all.

No. They are just making plans on how to exterminate their perceived enemies.

I often make plans for a consensual three-way between Asian twins. It ain't gonna happen, but I enjoy making the plans.
You mean to say it isn’t going to happen for free.

Not even sure I could accomplish it these days, even if the opportunity presented itself.

You fear those who can hurt you, not those who want to hurt you.

My ex-getting my credit card number is a bigger threat to me than Nazis or nuclear war.

I often make plans for a consensual three-way between Asian twins. It ain't gonna happen, but I enjoy making the plans.

Not even sure I could accomplish it these days, even if the opportunity presented itself.

My ex-getting my credit card number is a bigger threat to me than Nazis or nuclear war.
Risk has two components; likelihood and magnitude.

What do you imagine to be the likelihood of a popular resurgence of Nazi ideology (or its equivalent)? Do you imagine it could happen?

As long as Islam gets destroyed. The allies destroyed Nazism.
I was talking about the Koran but since you bring it up should we wage a holy war against them just to be sure?
We already are at war with Islam. Have been for years, mostly a defensive war. We should go offensive with the points I mentioned.

Then you will fail. And it isn’t as bad as you say it is. If it were you would do whatever it took which is to eradicate them all.
I disagree. I'm willing to try and millions of other Americans will.

Islam is an old and well-established religion with a Billion followers world-wide. You can no more exterminate it than you can exterminate sunshine or air. Other people have tried to exterminate other, much smaller, religions in the past -- more accurately, exterminate followers of those religions, with disastrous consequences for those who tried. It simply can't be done.

More's to the point, it shouldn't be done.

There is nothing inherently evil about any religion, including Islam. Most religions have a segment of extreme followers who do awful things in the name of their faith, Islam isn't unique in this regard. Have you ever wondered why Islamic extremism is much more prevalent in Europe than in America?

Large segments of the Islamic community are isolated and segregated in Europe, both physically and economically. They have their own, often economically disadvantaged, communities. In America, our Muslim citizens are well-integrated both into our neighborhoods and in our work places.

If you want to remove extremism, in any group, your first step is to embrace their differences and offer inclusion into society. Normalization and assimilation are the tools to prevent extremism, not vilification and segregation.
This post shows that you know next to nothing about Islam in America. Entire books with hundreds of footnoted sources are written about what you say doesn't exist.

You say >> "In America, our Muslim citizens are well-integrated both into our neighborhoods and in our work places." FALSE! There are dozens of Muslim-only communities (enclaves) in America, >>

1. Dearborn Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into our first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law).

2. Islamberg, Hancock, NY - Islamberg is the 70-acre headquarters of Muslims of the Americas, the International Quranic Open University and the United Muslim Christian Forum. These organizations are led by a radical cleric in Pakistan named Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani.
Islamberg originally had a connection to the Muslim Brotherhood

3. Gwynn Oak, Baltimore, Maryland, consisting of Muslim immigrants and African-American converts. The project is led by John Yahya Cason, director of the Islamic Education and Community Development Initiative. Cason explained that the neighborhood is a response to the problem that “Muslim communities are ruled by Western societal tenets, many of which clash with Islamic norms.” In his opinion, there is a need for communities with “the totality of the essential components of Muslim social, economic, and political structure.” As such, the Gwynn Oak enclave follows specific moral rules based on Islam and people there speak Arabic. On September 13, 2009, the construction of its three-story mosque began. Approximately 400 Muslims now live in the vicinity.

4. Islamic Center for Human Excellence, Little Rock, Arkansas - receives funding from the United Arab Emirates. In August 2004, it was granted permission to build a Muslim neighborhood in Little Rock, Arkansas, complete with a mosque, school, and 22 homes; it would not allow the presence of alcohol. The goal was for Muslims to find an area to escape the alleged crime and depravity of American life, although the imam behind the effort said that non-Muslims are welcome to join. (if they become Muslims)

5. Holy Islamville, York County, SC - A 2004 report funded by the Justice Department identifies York County, S.C. as a “training compound” for Muslims of the Americas.[3] A 2006 report for law enforcement on the organization also said that York County, S.C. is home to one of at least seven “covert paramilitary training compounds.”[4] In 2010, nearby residents told a local newspaper that they had seen armed guards patrolling Islamville and that they sometimes heard gunfire at night.[5] The sound of gunfire coming from Islamville was recorded in November 2009, March 2011 and May 2011. A local resident reported the sounds of explosions on January 26, 2012 and April 6, 2012.[6]

6. Aliville, Odum, GA - a commune with a street named “Mecca Circle” that is believed to be run by Muslims of the Americas.

Others exist in >>

7.Red House, VA,

8.Hyattsville, MD, Falls Church, VA,

9. Macon, GA,

10. Dover, TN,

11. Buena Vista, CO,

12. Talihina, OK

13. Tulare Country, CA

14. Commerce. CA

15. Onalaska, WA

16. Sherman, PA ...…........Just to name a few

Secondly, Islam is not a religion. This view is helf by most people around the world, and even some entire nations (ex Italy)

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

Third, Islam's terrorism (aka Jihad) is not just a segment of extreme followers who do awful things in the name of their faith. It is the "faith" (as you call it) itself. Islam is the Koran, and Islamic terrorism is preached in the Koran from cover to cover, in addition to many immoral and illegal (under US law) things wife-beating, sex discrimination, pedophilia, rape, slavery, animal cruelty, etc.

Fourth, Islam cannot be embraced. To do so is to embrace immorality and crime of the highest order.

Fifth, Islam cannot be normalized or assimilated to American culture. This is like trying to assimilate fire and water. The USA is a NATION. Islam rejects all concepts of nation except for one >> the Umma (worldwide community of Muslims). This a Muslim in Denmark has more affinity to another Muslim in Russia than to a fellow Dane. A Muslim in Mexico has more kinship to a Muslim in India, than a fellow Mexican. True Muslims cannot be nationalized, other than the Umma.

Last edited:

What do you imagine to be the likelihood of a popular resurgence of Nazi ideology (or its equivalent)? Do you imagine it could happen?
I can’t give you an exact percentage but given the propensity for history to repeat, yeah, I do think it is likely to occur given enough time and the right circumstances.

I’m willing to bet there are still a few nazis around.
Of course there are, but they aren't running anything or invading nations like they were, huh.
So are muslims.
Some atheists feel the same way about Christianity.
Atheist feelings aren't a problem.
Their argument and desire is no different than yours. The only difference is the religion they are targeting.

You don’t think that banning mosques is a slippery slope?

But just for fun let’s say you ban Muslim immigrants and close all the mosques and blast them with education until the cows come home and it still doesn’t work. What then?
Closing mosques and eliminating Korans IS the "work." Another thing could be to give financial assistance to Muslims who wish to emigrate out of the US, and don't allow ANY more to immigrate in.

Should we round up the Muslims and put them in camps too?
I would say no but if any citizens claim to be Muslim, they should be watched closer than others. Any who are non-citizens should be deported.

I disagree. I'm willing to try and millions of other Americans will.
You say that like you believe it has never been tried before. There has never been a militant atheistic communist nation that has not tried to do what you are suggesting. They all failed and they used much severe tactics than what you are proposing.

The fact that you stop short of what they were willing to do proves you aren’t really committed.

I live next to and work with many Muslims ... they come to my house, I go to theirs. We attend each other's parties. I know they're Muslims, they know I'm Jewish. That doesn't sound very segregated to me.
If you're Jewish, and they are going to your house peacefully, they are MINOs (Muslim in name only)

They are waging a "holy war" against all non-Muslims, and have been for 1400 years. We wage defensive war in return. (except for those who believe in not defending themselves)

You don’t think that banning mosques is a slippery slope?

But just for fun let’s say you ban Muslim immigrants and close all the mosques and blast them with education until the cows come home and it still doesn’t work. What then?
Closing mosques and eliminating Korans IS the "work." Another thing could be to give financial assistance to Muslims who wish to emigrate out of the US, and don't allow ANY more to immigrate in.
Why stop with Islam?

You've already been told what should be done. Close down the mosques and eliminate Korans. Also the Muslim Brotherhood should be outlawed (as it is in middle eastern countries), and Muslim Brotherhood front groups should be abolished (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, MAS, FCNA, NAIT, AEF, MAYA, UASR, AIP, IIIT, etc)

Forum List

Back