This is why I hate Welfare , and other programs

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8.. There are at least 4 adults that live there. I dont know how many kids. So far since they have moved in break ins are up , the cops have been at their house numerous times, I have seen with my own eyes them smoking weed and selling it in their front yard. NO ONE WORKS. Why do they get these benefits when they are clearly breaking the law. I am sure they are not the only ones.. Our neighborhood was a safe one before they moved in. Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well. The cops are well aware of them since my neighbor is friends with them. Is there any way I can contact the people who does section 8 and investigate them

Yeah but think of the level of genius..........the more statists like Obama can give away free shit, the more votes.

First off my husband earned everyone of those dollars so you have the fucking freedom to post what you do . PLUS he works a job and works 12 hours as well after he did 25 years of service. IT was his choice not for me to work so I dont so I am here for our kids. We pay our taxes so FUCK OFF

my freedom has never ever been at risk for all of my 30 years of life. There is nothing your husband did that affected that.

You on the other hand feed off his hard work, like a leech. Using my tax dollars to eat, and live...and to fuck around on the internets. You've done nothing but be a hole for your husband.

Im sure it was "his" choice, user. Dont make excuses for him, user.
You dont pay your taxes, he does, you dont work.

Why are you being so hostile?

Wow an anti-miltary misogynist. I wonder who he voted for. Errrr!

Haters gotta hate, Chanel. That's why they come here.

My guess is most of them (what with them being spiteful haters and all) probably don't get to spew much venom in real life, because few people in real life will bother to listen to their blather.

I think in a lot of cases here, the reason woman are targeted is because the haters have no other women in their lives to direct their hatred toward.

My guess is a lot of the self proclaiming married men here are living the happily married digital inventions of truly sick minds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back