This is why I hate dating

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Called this dumb ass woman tonight for the time and this statement by her made me hang up on her since it was clearly a lie

"I DONT WATCH TV"

Who the hell dont watch TV . Is she trying to impress me? This is why I want to be alone

Called this dumb ass woman tonight for the time and this statement by her made me hang up on her since it was clearly a lie

"I DONT WATCH TV"

Who the hell dont watch TV . Is she trying to impress me? This is why I want to be alone

I do not watch TV either and prefer to surf the Net, or kick it with my switch...

Maybe if you learn people at times do not like the idiot box and prefer to read...

meh. I don't either.

Well, I'll stream a show now and then. I do A LOT more reading than watching movies or TEE VEE though.

But, no, a lot of folks don't just sit on the couch and mindlessly zone out anymore.

"I DONT WATCH TV"

TV is for Boomers jk

I hardly watch TV, but I’m on my phone a lot. Only time I watch usually is when I’m watch a game. Phones are the new TV

"I DONT WATCH TV"

I don't watch TV. I have one, but I play movies from my computer once in awhile.

You have issues. At least you did the woman a favor.

"I DONT WATCH TV"

I haven't watched TV in 20 years. LIE. I like when volcanoes and shit like that go off. Th others are geared toward idiots with sports team in their heart

meh. I don't either.

Well, I'll stream a show now and then. I do A LOT more reading than watching movies or TEE VEE though.

But, no, a lot of folks don't just sit on the couch and mindlessly zone out anymore.

A lot of people will stream today and many read on their phones.

I play a lot of games on mine and hardly watch tv.

I keep Netflix for my Brother but of I stream it is usually Tubi...

Agreed. The news is so awful, even Fox, and football is just bad men who beat up little children and their baby mamas, beating on each other. There really isn't anything decent to watch -- if there is something good, like Big Bang, you can get it and stream it or play a DVD.

So I think she was probably being honest, not trying to impress you with her intellect.

"I DONT WATCH TV"

TV is for Boomers jk

I'm a Boomer. I don't watch TV. I'm not stuck to a phone either.

"I DONT WATCH TV"

TV is for Boomers jk

I'm a Boomer. I don't watch TV. I'm not stuck to a phone either.

I like Boomers. I try not to spend too much time on my phone, but admit they’re addicting

Show of hands...

how many think FBJ has ever been on an actual date?

Well okay I will be the one to tell the truth...I watch the shit out of TV...there I said it....I even have a TV in my work out room and my garage.....I have six TV's including the two in my RV and I live alone....I can walk and watch TV for hours on my treadmill...I even have a TV in my kitchen....:4_13_65:

Show of hands...

how many think FBJ has ever been on an actual date?

With all his hates I find it impossible to believe he can meet someone...

It would be cheaper and easier for him to pay for a woman once a month and live the rest of the time alone...

meh. I don't either.

A lot of people will stream today and many read on their phones.

I play a lot of games on mine and hardly watch tv.

I keep Netflix for my Brother but of I stream it is usually Tubi...

Amazon gave me a month free for ordering some xmas gifts through them. .. . . so I took them up on that, and watched a bit of Vikings. :death:

"I DONT WATCH TV"

you hate dating woman....why dont you admit you are gay?....

Well okay I will be the one to tell the truth...I watch the shit out of TV...there I said it....I even have a TV in my work out room and my garage.....I have six TV's including the two in my RV and I live alone....I can walk and watch TV for hours on my treadmill...I even have a TV in my kitchen....:4_13_65:

I was beginning to think you and I were the only goobery tv watchers on the fuckin planet.

meh. I don't either.

If I'm at home alone I'll have a TV on to keep me company, but it's usually background noise to whatever else I'm doing- online, cooking, practicing my guitar, writing, cleaning, or taking care of my 95 year old father-in-law who lives with us..... even sleeping - some boring political crap can be a great sleeping pill. Wildlife documentaries are better actually.

"I DONT WATCH TV"

I do not watch TV either and prefer to surf the Net, or kick it with my switch...

Maybe if you learn people at times do not like the idiot box and prefer to read...

you lying too

Forum List

Back