This is why I carry a gun

Yep I'm much to old to get in a fight with more than 6 people at one time. I will shoot you if the numbers are higher.
Most anti-gun types do not have the physical, emotional or intellectual means necessary to defend themselves - so, they rely on the state to do it, and thus become depentand on the state for protection.

Quitye natually, these people feel inferior to those that -do- have the physical, emotional and intellectual means necessary to defend themselves; to soothe their wounded egos, they seek to have the state disarm those people so that they too become depentand on the state for protection.

:dunno:
Thing about the law it's not obligated to protect anyone.
You and I know that.
If they know it, they don;t care -- its all about them FEELING safe, regardless if they actually are.

Funny that the places that have the most legal guns are those least likely to have violent crime.

I carry a gun because one day I may be able to legally shoot a white attacker.

Fortunately you'll miss and then the whitey will take your gun away from you and beat your ass with it.

Nope. I grew up in the hills of western Maryland, with a shooting range in my backyard. Got an H&R 20 gauge Jr model for my 8th birthday. For my 10th birthday got one of those Sear's tire-mounted skeet/can throwers, that would cut the shit out of your leg if you prematurely released it and you were standing too close.

The saltjones weapons system with sideways sights.

Attachments

• $sideways_gun_sight.jpg
    $sideways_gun_sight.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 59
I carry because this world is a violent place.
I carry because my family needs me and I'm no use to them dead.
I carry because I'm 56 and not a young man any more.
I carry because it is my right.

Me bring a gun? Nope, I'll have yours soon enough and I can pull the trigger.

Me bring a gun? Nope, I'll have yours soon enough and I can pull the trigger.

Oh look! An internet tough guy.

Making a point. Don't pull one unless your going to use it. If the guy that tried that in real life hadn't been a friend and drunk, he would be gone. As it was, I had his gun for about two weeks.

I lock up all guns when I get that drunk that I cannot keep someone from taking my gun away from me. I don't leave the house.

Oh look! An internet tough guy.

Making a point. Don't pull one unless your going to use it. If the guy that tried that in real life hadn't been a friend and drunk, he would be gone. As it was, I had his gun for about two weeks.

I lock up all guns when I get that drunk that I cannot keep someone from taking my gun away from me. I don't leave the house.

I've never been that kind of a drunk. I'm one of those "love everybody" kind of drunks.

Forum List

Back