This is why I believe democrats will lose in 4 weeks

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
“We believe survivors,”

So the bed wetters have been programmed to parrot lately.

They obviously don't believe dead women then.

mary_jo_stry_0.jpg

Unless they are briefly resurrected during voting season and register as democrooks then go back to hell and shut the fuck up for 2 years.

I mean here you had a cut and dry, clear case of MANSLAUGHTER at the very least. No sane human being can deny it. Anyone who somehow managed to pass a BAR EXAM and would defend Ted Kennedy is a sociopath and has no concern for anything beyond a paycheck, or a political agenda that does not value human life.

We don't need to get into the hundreds of cases of well known democrooks, their associates, mascots, celebrities and their funding sources that have committed more documented acts of depravity, perversion, and actual crimes than all the despotic rulers of antiquity combined aside from perhaps Caligula, anyone who is informed and cognizant of history is repulsed by what has transpired in that ridiculous shit show the DNC created last week.

kennedy-in-hell.jpg

Last edited:
i hope in the end, Democrats only represent 20% of all voters and the right represents 70% of all voters

• Banned
Just for a laugh, someone in taxachusetts ought to register Mary Jo as a republicrat and vote for one. Ill bet voter ID becomes an issue.

Forum List

Back