This Is Why I Always Helped Illegals Who Came To My Door

10 - 15,000 years ago? The first humans to populate the continent? Yeah, that counts as "native."

Replace the word "populate" with migrate and it still doesn't make them natives.

Calm down. By your standard no human is native to any place on earth outside of Africa.

Our ancestors all originated in Africa. Are you disputing that? Today one is native to the country they were born in excluding anchor babies however according to the "intent" of the 14th Amendment by its writers.
The intent was to guarantee citizenship to the children of slaves.

It is a far stretch from that to anchor babies.

I assume you support illegal aliens breaking the law and crossing the border without documentation.

I certainly do. Stupid laws should be disobeyed.

I don't. Its a lot more complicated than that.

But, that's not what this thread is about. When a human being is standing on your front porch, exhausted and near total collapse, you don't close your door.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds and would do it again. There were some I helped every year. They were going to the same crop-picking job every year and knew they could stop at our place for help.
So you are part of the problem.

I assume you support illegal aliens breaking the law and crossing the border without documentation.

I certainly do. Stupid laws should be disobeyed.

I don't. Its a lot more complicated than that.

But, that's not what this thread is about. When a human being is standing on your front porch, exhausted and near total collapse, you don't close your door.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds and would do it again. There were some I helped every year. They were going to the same crop-picking job every year and knew they could stop at our place for help.
So you are part of the problem.

Where can I sign up? Are there white-hat coyotes?

Forum List

Back