This is why BushCheney Aren't 'Defending' America

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Some of you who will remain unnamed, have been in an argument with me about how the US has been defending itself after 9/11 in the WOT.

We started in Afghanistan, because that's where our enemies were. We didn't get anyone that the media portrayed as the "culprits", like Zawahiri, and then all the sudden we flip flop, and go to Iraq, where there were absolutely NO culprits portrayed by the media, or mentioned by the government.

We're "fighting them over there, so we don't have to fight em over here", right?

Well why did we, for all intents and purposes, leave Afghanistan? (besides the occasional downed helicopter, or firefight that kills a couple soldiers, to remind us that we're still there doing SOMETHING)

Why didn't we continue pursuing them into Pakistan, where we have been told they are hiding?

You're either WITH US, or you're with the turrrrrrists.

Some of you who will remain unnamed, have been in an argument with me about how the US has been defending itself after 9/11 in the WOT.

We started in Afghanistan, because that's where our enemies were. We didn't get anyone that the media portrayed as the "culprits", like Zawahiri, and then all the sudden we flip flop, and go to Iraq, where there were absolutely NO culprits portrayed by the media, or mentioned by the government.

We're "fighting them over there, so we don't have to fight em over here", right?

Well why did we, for all intents and purposes, leave Afghanistan? (besides the occasional downed helicopter, or firefight that kills a couple soldiers, to remind us that we're still there doing SOMETHING)

Why didn't we continue pursuing them into Pakistan, where we have been told they are hiding?

Ahh so we should have invaded pakistan? That would have been ok with you? And please explain to me why the Democrats have repeatedly claimed the war in Afghanistan is over BUT we should send more troops there?

Why is it in Iraq we needed "International" help or we were failing, but in Afghanistan we need all American troops and no "international force"?

Ahh so we should have invaded pakistan? That would have been ok with you? And please explain to me why the Democrats have repeatedly claimed the war in Afghanistan is over BUT we should send more troops there?

Why is it in Iraq we needed "International" help or we were failing, but in Afghanistan we need all American troops and no "international force"?

Ahh so we should have invaded pakistan? That would have been ok with you?

No one said invade Pakistan, dummy.

Bush pulled the plug on a Navy Seal covert ops team, that was enroute to try to kill Zawahiri in Pakistan. He should have let them try to get Zawahiri.

Sure. You say so now. I can just imagine the squealing you'd be doing if we invaded another sovereign nation; which, is EXACTLY what you're saying.

dont call him a dummy!

Ahh so we should have invaded pakistan? That would have been ok with you?

No one said invade Pakistan, dummy.

Bush pulled the plug on a Navy Seal covert ops team, that was enroute to try to kill Zawahiri in Pakistan. He should have let them try to get Zawahiri.

Sure. You say so now. I can just imagine the squealing you'd be doing if we invaded another sovereign nation; which, is EXACTLY what you're saying.

you guys are obviously misinterpretting my posts.

I said that about Pakistan in a sarcastic way, to show the contradictory nature of this administration.

Afghanistan is where the original enemy was that we were supposedly defending ourselves from, right?

That enemy wasn't completely defended against, because the government themselves told us they "escaped" into Pakistan, in a region where the Pakistani government wouldn't let us pursue. The government the whole time has said that Pakistan has been our best ally in the region since 9/11...They aren't playing ball though, apparently, so i guess that means they aren't "with US" anymore. They're "with the terrorists". So as per Bush's policy, instead of redirecting our attention to a completely different nation that had nothing to do with the reason why we were mobilizing our military to defend ourselves, you would think he would have continued the pursuit into Pakistan "Iraq style", since Pakistan showed us they weren't with us anymore...And get the rest of the fucking Al-qaeda that they CONTINUOUSLY told us were RIGHT THERE.

But no.

Instead, we forget all about them, except when the administration decides to air their occasional home movies they make in their "caves", so they can at least remind us to "keep being afraid".

"haha, they're right over that border over there...but we juuuuust can't quite get them yet. oh well".

you guys are obviously misinterpretting my posts.

I said that about Pakistan in a sarcastic way, to show the contradictory nature of this administration.

Afghanistan is where the original enemy was that we were supposedly defending ourselves from, right?

That enemy wasn't completely defended against, because the government themselves told us they "escaped" into Pakistan, in a region where the Pakistani government wouldn't let us pursue. The government the whole time has said that Pakistan has been our best ally in the region since 9/11...They aren't playing ball though, apparently, so i guess that means they aren't "with US" anymore. They're "with the terrorists". So as per Bush's policy, instead of redirecting our attention to a completely different nation that had nothing to do with the reason why we were mobilizing our military to defend ourselves, you would think he would have continued the pursuit into Pakistan "Iraq style", since Pakistan showed us they weren't with us anymore...And get the rest of the fucking Al-qaeda that they CONTINUOUSLY told us were RIGHT THERE.

But no.

Instead, we forget all about them, except when the administration decides to air their occasional home movies they make in their "caves", so they can at least remind us to "keep being afraid".

"haha, they're right over that border over there...but we juuuuust can't quite get them yet. oh well".

I like misinterpretting you better. I at least then had some respect for your attempt.

Forum List

Back