This is where George W. Bush gets his DOJ officials from

Regent University, although only recently accredited, accounts for many of the activist doctors of jurisprudense that the rEpublicans scream so much bloody murder about yet defend when appointed by the 'lil one.

It's Pat Robertson's "Law school", and the third ranking official in the Justice Department graduated from there. And we wonder why everything is so bad at DOJ.

http://www.boston.com/news/educatio...uts_spotlight_on_christian_law_school/?page=1

acludem

Check out what the same university says about denial and projection in their medical college.

What a shame. The pukes don't have anything to say about this little sugar plum of information. Not a surprise but I'll act like it is if a conversation ensues.

Translation: "Waah! Waah! I complained about everyone skirting the issue, and it turns out that it has already discussed it ad nauseum. Waah!"

What is there to say? Government employees are glorified welfare queens (excluding some in Academia). Are you surprised that the government is hiring bad attorneys? If these people had any talent, they'd get a real job in the private sector.

Nobody cares. Just more whining from the left.

Nobody cares that the DoJ is appointing incompetent and underqualified individuals to important positions in our government solely because of some shared ideology?

This issue is very serious. I don't care whether it's a democratic appointee and a republican appointee: incompetent is incompetent.

Forum List

Back