This is where apologizing for everything leads us.

He was on methamphetamine. doesn't that drug cause attackers to be seriously strong? course we don't expect anyone on the left to give the American Border patrol the benefit of the doubt.. that would just be silly would it not?

Exactly what I deal with everyday, I've seen meth heads take THREE tazers and still come strong.

.40 to head slows em down though. :eusa_shhh:

I hope you don't do that unless your life is in danger.
He's a Nazi gang member. They do whatever the fuck they want.

A simply "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do in my opinion. Especially when border control and immigration is such a hot topic these days.

They didn't kill him deliberately, and his death might not even be a result of the tazing. I will admit that is unlikely, but shouldn't you wait for the autopsy before making up your mind?

I know, I said in my first post it sounded like an accident to me.

well calderon's sorry azz wasn't there dealing with a drug crazed freak now was he? way to go you anti american DUmmie. and no, I would not expect obie wan to take up for Americans either. he hasn't failed me so far in my expectations.

Take up? A simple "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do. I'm not expecting much were it to happen.

And I did say the death sounded like it happened by accident, not on purpose. So the agents are easily forgiven.

How does his apologizing cause the death in the OP, or Calderon's reactions? Has he even apologized that the law specifically caused this death? Perhaps I'm not seeing where apologizing gets us.

You would expect Obama to condemn the actions of Canadian immigration agents, whatever they are called up there, if they defended themselves from the attack of an American drug abuser in Canada illegally? I wouldn't, that guy did something stupid, and died as a result of his stupid life choices, not as the result of torture.

A simply "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do in my opinion. Especially when border control and immigration is such a hot topic these days.

In California they tazed the guy cause he was high on dope and was ATTACKING 2 agents when they tried to uncuff him.

In Texas they shot the kid cause he and his buddies were throwing ROCKS at the agents. Rocks which can kill and maim.

Both would be classified as SELF Defense if Mexicans were not involved.

Obama APOLOGIZED to the Mexican President for a US States law, which is legal and Constitutional and told him basically nothing about trying to control from his side ILLEGAL Aliens from entering this country. Something the Mexican President SUPPORTS, the Mexican Government gives out maps to supposed safe routes into the US. They issue fake IDs once in the Country. Meanwhile while The Mexican President bemoans the death of HIS people breaking our laws he has HIS Army KILL people entering HIS Country illegally.

So... what? Obama's apologizing has nothing to do with this. He disagrees with the law, that's fine. This would've happened anyway even if he didn't apologize. The apologies are, after all, international PR.

They didn't kill him deliberately, and his death might not even be a result of the tazing. I will admit that is unlikely, but shouldn't you wait for the autopsy before making up your mind?

Take up? A simple "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do. I'm not expecting much were it to happen.

And I did say the death sounded like it happened by accident, not on purpose. So the agents are easily forgiven.

How does his apologizing cause the death in the OP, or Calderon's reactions? Has he even apologized that the law specifically caused this death? Perhaps I'm not seeing where apologizing gets us.

In California they tazed the guy cause he was high on dope and was ATTACKING 2 agents when they tried to uncuff him.

In Texas they shot the kid cause he and his buddies were throwing ROCKS at the agents. Rocks which can kill and maim.

Obama APOLOGIZED to the Mexican President for a US States law, which is legal and Constitutional and told him basically nothing about trying to control from his side ILLEGAL Aliens from entering this country. Something the Mexican President SUPPORTS, the Mexican Government gives out maps to supposed safe routes into the US. They issue fake IDs once in the Country. Meanwhile while The Mexican President bemoans the death of HIS people breaking our laws he has HIS Army KILL people entering HIS Country illegally.

So... what? Obama's apologizing has nothing to do with this. He disagrees with the law, that's fine. This would've happened anyway even if he didn't apologize. The apologies are, after all, international PR.

Are you intentional stupid? Or do you practice it?

The Mexican kids have been throwing rocks as of late. Some of these rocks have caused serious injury to the border guards. I'm not going to judge the incident until all the facts are on the table.

I expect Obama to protest in similiar circumstances? Nope, I expect him to bow, show weakness and then come home empty-headed er... handed.

Are you intentional stupid? Or do you practice it?

Depends, amigo. Can you prove that Obama's apologizing caused this death, as you inferred in the topic title? That apologizing led to this somehow?

You do realize I'm agreeing with you that the apologies are meaningless, right hombre?

The Mexican kids have been throwing rocks as of late. Some of these rocks have caused serious injury to the border guards. I'm not going to judge the incident until all the facts are on the table.

I expect Obama to protest in similiar circumstances? Nope, I expect him to bow, show weakness and then come home empty-headed er... handed.

They need to arm the border patrol with these

6 "Non-Lethal" Weapons That'll Make You Wish You Were Dead | Cracked.com

What a coincidence, I have six people on ignore that have the same effect on people.

Let's just go to war with Mexico and make it the 51st state. That will take all the fun and benefits out of going north.

my2¢;2391749 said:
my2¢;2391601 said:
When reading Calderon's words to me they mimic Bush's stupidity far more than having anything to do with Obama's apology.

Libturds never EVER fail to invoke BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.. do they give you shots for that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well please excuse me for taking the liberty of calling 'em as I see 'em. Shots? I think the appropriate saying is, if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

You should apologize.

As of late? They've been doing it quite a while...years in fact.

Sorry to have to have said that.

They need to arm the border patrol with these

6 "Non-Lethal" Weapons That'll Make You Wish You Were Dead | Cracked.com

What a coincidence, I have six people on ignore that have the same effect on people.

Let's just go to war with Mexico and make it the 51st state. That will take all the fun and benefits out of going north.

Pretty sure they'd be the 58th state, maybe 59th if Puerto Rico beats them in. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

my2¢;2391749 said:
Libturds never EVER fail to invoke BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.. do they give you shots for that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well please excuse me for taking the liberty of calling 'em as I see 'em. Shots? I think the appropriate saying is, if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

You should apologize.

And you should read what Obama said.

Another example of why apologizing for none events leads to more complaints from outside the US.

Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high - Yahoo! News

Throwing rocks at armed men is STUPID and it can kill or maim the people hit.

However who wants to bet the Obama administration does not protect this agent?

And it is noted at the end that the earlier death in California was ruled a homicide. Are our people so stupid that self defense now gets changed to homicide just to be politically correct?

RetiredGySgt, the coroner who made that ruling was a Mexican official.

Calderon condemns border killing, ties it to Ariz. immigration law - Yahoo! News

Maybe Obama can apologize again and make up for the fact this dead Mexican caused his own death by ATTACKING two border personnel doing their jobs?

As for Mexico caring about Immigrants give me a break, read their laws on the subject.

WTF are you talking about? I have never heard any of this supposed appology fest that you seem fixated on? Do you hear voices? Does God talk to you directly? Do you ever wonder why you were picked to be the messenger?

my2¢;2391601 said:
Calderon condemns border killing, ties it to Ariz. immigration law - Yahoo! News

Maybe Obama can apologize again and make up for the fact this dead Mexican caused his own death by ATTACKING two border personnel doing their jobs?

As for Mexico caring about Immigrants give me a break, read their laws on the subject.

When reading Calderon's words to me they mimic Bush's stupidity far more than having anything to do with Obama's apology.

Apparently they need booster shots for BDS, Bush Derangement Syndrome.

He was on methamphetamine. doesn't that drug cause attackers to be seriously strong? course we don't expect anyone on the left to give the American Border patrol the benefit of the doubt.. that would just be silly would it not?

Also sends the heart rate sky-high.....the taser was a big help in that department :D
:eusa_whistle:

Another example of why apologizing for none events leads to more complaints from outside the US.

Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high - Yahoo! News

Throwing rocks at armed men is STUPID and it can kill or maim the people hit.

However who wants to bet the Obama administration does not protect this agent?

And it is noted at the end that the earlier death in California was ruled a homicide. Are our people so stupid that self defense now gets changed to homicide just to be politically correct?

RetiredGySgt, the coroner who made that ruling was a Mexican official.
Thank you.

That explains a lot

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back