This is where apologizing for everything leads us.

Torture???

Gimme a fuckin' break!!!

SAN DIEGO – The San Diego County coroner ruled Wednesday that the death of a Mexican migrant at the U.S. border was a homicide, five days after an American immigration officer shot him with a stun gun.
The cause of death was determined to be a heart attack, with methamphetamine abuse and hypertension listed as contributing factors.
Bullshit!!!

It's a wee bit silly to tie it in the Arizona law. It happened on the border with California. On the other hand, I can see where Calderon is coming from. If this happened with an American, in let's say Canada, we'd expect Obama to condemn the actions of those involved as well.

I'll agree with Calderon that excessive violence like that is unnecessary, but it was a stun gun, so it sounds to me like its accidental, at least.

But where has Obama apologized for this? I'm afraid the thread title doesn't make much sense when you look at the article and main topic.

I wish the best for his family to deal with the death, tough to accept that your child was a druggie who attacked two law enforcement officers that caused them to tazer him.

I hope all those involved in illegal activities learn to think before they do something stupid.

Speaking as someone who confronts wrong doers everyday, fuck that beaner. Someone attacks me or my team I'm not using a stun gun I'm using up to and including deadly force.

Are some of you really making excuses for law enforcement doing their job?

Another example of why apologizing for none events leads to more complaints from outside the US.

Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high - Yahoo! News

Throwing rocks at armed men is STUPID and it can kill or maim the people hit.

However who wants to bet the Obama administration does not protect this agent?

And it is noted at the end that the earlier death in California was ruled a homicide. Are our people so stupid that self defense now gets changed to homicide just to be politically correct?

He was on methamphetamine. doesn't that drug cause attackers to be seriously strong? course we don't expect anyone on the left to give the American Border patrol the benefit of the doubt.. that would just be silly would it not?

It's a wee bit silly to tie it in the Arizona law. It happened on the border with California. On the other hand, I can see where Calderon is coming from. If this happened with an American, in let's say Canada, we'd expect Obama to condemn the actions of those involved as well.

I'll agree with Calderon that excessive violence like that is unnecessary, but it was a stun gun, so it sounds to me like its accidental, at least.

But where has Obama apologized for this? I'm afraid the thread title doesn't make much sense when you look at the article and main topic.

well calderon's sorry azz wasn't there dealing with a drug crazed freak now was he? way to go you anti american DUmmie. and no, I would not expect obie wan to take up for Americans either. he hasn't failed me so far in my expectations.

He was on methamphetamine. doesn't that drug cause attackers to be seriously strong? course we don't expect anyone on the left to give the American Border patrol the benefit of the doubt.. that would just be silly would it not?

Exactly what I deal with everyday, I've seen meth heads take THREE tazers and still come strong.

.40 to head slows em down though. :eusa_shhh:

Exactly what I deal with everyday, I've seen meth heads take THREE tazers and still come strong.

I hope you don't do that unless your life is in danger.

Perhaps you MISSED the recent news reports of Obama meeting with the Mexican President and agreeing that the Arizona law id bad and stating it is not all of America? Perhaps you missed the news where our diplomats were apologizing to the Chinese for the Arizona law, even though the Chinese never brought it up?

I hope you don't do that unless your life is in danger.

OF course not, actually I was shot in the chest last year and never even fired a shot in return, the perp was tazed by a fellow team member, arrested, arraigned and is currently in jail for attempted murder.

The current score is Aaron shot 3 times, Aaron's shot 1 person. Well maybe 2 I may have shot an Iraqi in 1991 it was never clear.

my2¢;2391601 said:
Calderon condemns border killing, ties it to Ariz. immigration law - Yahoo! News

Maybe Obama can apologize again and make up for the fact this dead Mexican caused his own death by ATTACKING two border personnel doing their jobs?

As for Mexico caring about Immigrants give me a break, read their laws on the subject.

When reading Calderon's words to me they mimic Bush's stupidity far more than having anything to do with Obama's apology.

Libturds never EVER fail to invoke BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.. do they give you shots for that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You would expect Obama to condemn the actions of Canadian immigration agents, whatever they are called up there, if they defended themselves from the attack of an American drug abuser in Canada illegally? I wouldn't, that guy did something stupid, and died as a result of his stupid life choices, not as the result of torture.

my2¢;2391601 said:
Calderon condemns border killing, ties it to Ariz. immigration law - Yahoo! News

Maybe Obama can apologize again and make up for the fact this dead Mexican caused his own death by ATTACKING two border personnel doing their jobs?

As for Mexico caring about Immigrants give me a break, read their laws on the subject.

When reading Calderon's words to me they mimic Bush's stupidity far more than having anything to do with Obama's apology.

Libturds never EVER fail to invoke BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.. do they give you shots for that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well please excuse me for taking the liberty of calling 'em as I see 'em. Shots? I think the appropriate saying is, if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

well calderon's sorry azz wasn't there dealing with a drug crazed freak now was he? way to go you anti american DUmmie. and no, I would not expect obie wan to take up for Americans either. he hasn't failed me so far in my expectations.

Take up? A simple "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do. I'm not expecting much were it to happen.

And I did say the death sounded like it happened by accident, not on purpose. So the agents are easily forgiven.

Perhaps you MISSED the recent news reports of Obama meeting with the Mexican President and agreeing that the Arizona law id bad and stating it is not all of America? Perhaps you missed the news where our diplomats were apologizing to the Chinese for the Arizona law, even though the Chinese never brought it up?

How does his apologizing cause the death in the OP, or Calderon's reactions? Has he even apologized that the law specifically caused this death? Perhaps I'm not seeing where apologizing gets us.

You would expect Obama to condemn the actions of Canadian immigration agents, whatever they are called up there, if they defended themselves from the attack of an American drug abuser in Canada illegally? I wouldn't, that guy did something stupid, and died as a result of his stupid life choices, not as the result of torture.

A simply "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do in my opinion. Especially when border control and immigration is such a hot topic these days.

A simply "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do in my opinion. Especially when border control and immigration is such a hot topic these days.

They didn't kill him deliberately, and his death might not even be a result of the tazing. I will admit that is unlikely, but shouldn't you wait for the autopsy before making up your mind?

Take up? A simple "they didn't need to kill the guy/gal" would do. I'm not expecting much were it to happen.

And I did say the death sounded like it happened by accident, not on purpose. So the agents are easily forgiven.

How does his apologizing cause the death in the OP, or Calderon's reactions? Has he even apologized that the law specifically caused this death? Perhaps I'm not seeing where apologizing gets us.

In California they tazed the guy cause he was high on dope and was ATTACKING 2 agents when they tried to uncuff him.

In Texas they shot the kid cause he and his buddies were throwing ROCKS at the agents. Rocks which can kill and maim.

Both would be classified as SELF Defense if Mexicans were not involved.

Obama APOLOGIZED to the Mexican President for a US States law, which is legal and Constitutional and told him basically nothing about trying to control from his side ILLEGAL Aliens from entering this country. Something the Mexican President SUPPORTS, the Mexican Government gives out maps to supposed safe routes into the US. They issue fake IDs once in the Country. Meanwhile while The Mexican President bemoans the death of HIS people breaking our laws he has HIS Army KILL people entering HIS Country illegally.

Forum List

Back