This Is What You Get with Single Payer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
IMG_6850.PNG

From what I've read, this kid has zero chance and they wanted to pull the plug because he's in constant suffering without any hope of alleviating anything. It's some human rights law that has nothing to do with single payer.

From what I've read, this kid has zero chance and they wanted to pull the plug because he's in constant suffering without any hope of alleviating anything. It's some human rights law that has nothing to do with single payer.
Good stooge wanting death panels to kill at will.
At will? Don't be a drama queen.
At will. They are playing God.

My father in law was given 3 months.

15 years later he died of an unrelated illness. Last 14 years he fished and had fun.

His parents say he is not suffering and that there is hope. So who should make the call on that, you? A judge? An unelected bureaucrat? A mother fucking politician? Who speaks for Charlie Hurd?

The couple is expected to return to Britain's high court today to present fresh medical evidence that a new treatment could prolong the life of the 11-month-old.

The parents say he is not in pain and suffering.

"There is no evidence of catastrophic brain damage. His brain is affected but this medicine can get into the brain and help that," Chris Gard said.

Charlie's parents simply want their boy to have a chance to live, and they told CBN News they would be thrilled if he could come to America.

Connie and Chris also delivered a petition Sunday with more than 350,000 signatures urging London's Great Ormond Street Hospital to allow Charlie to be taken to the United States.

Charlie was born with Mitochondrial Depletion Syndrome, a genetic disorder that can weaken muscles and cause brain damage, and his plight has gained worldwide attention as British and European Courts have backed up doctors who want to turn off life support despite his parents' wishes to take him to America for experimental treatment.

15 years later he died of an unrelated illness. Last 14 years he fished and had fun.
I bet he had at least a couple organs that worked and there was some known treatment procedure in place.

I bet he had at least a couple organs that worked and there was some known treatment procedure in place.
He went home to die.
What other lies you going to fabricate to justify the government telling parents when a doctor may or may not see their child?

He went home to die.
What other lies you going to fabricate to justify the government telling parents when a doctor may or may not see their child?
None of his organs worked and he still made it? Damn, what a miracle.

He went home to die.
More with fabricated lies. It's all you freaks have. At no time did I even hint at that, motherfucker

He went home to die.
More with fabricated lies. It's all you freaks have. At no time did I even hint at that, motherfucker
You said I was lying when I said that your father in law had at least a couple organs that worked. Wait.... were you lying when you called me a liar? You motherfucker.
Reported

He went home to die.
You said I was lying when I said that your father in law had at least a couple organs that worked. Wait.... were you lying when you called me a liar? You motherfucker.
Reported
Why? I made a point, you called me a liar, and now you're mad you have to take that back, so you run to the report button?

Forum List

Back