This is what you get when you elect a Sociopath like trump...and yes...it could get even more Bizarre

jim do you yell his name when you have sex?....

Are you trying to pass posting the number of Idiot-grams CrusaderFrank has accomplished?
you passed that some time ago...why do you ask?....

Grow up Harry, you've fallen off to the dark side.
and you have fallen in with the far left.....and if i would have said something similar about frank or bripat you would have agreed......
"Far left"

People sound so stupid every time they say this.

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

Okay, you trumpsters can begin trashing Karl Rove now. Go ahead....
Everyone asking Trump to concede is an accomplice to the election swindle. They are criminals.

Trump won't concede because he won in a landslide.:clap:

China Joe will never be President..... because you can not steal an election and get away with it anymore.

You mark these words.:up:
Marked. And when you are wrong, we want to see an apology parade with just as much peacock prancing as you are displaying now.

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

One more month. We just need to get from here to there in one piece.

I just hope we've learned something from this fucking clown show.

"Clown show"?
The U.S. back in the drivers seat globally
Lower taxes
Record low unemployment
Record number of blacks pulled from the taxpayer tit
Wages rising
Wetbacks sent home and shut down at our border
Record stock market
Booming real estate values
Good real core Americans unified like never before

Where was this "clown show" you speak of?

aaaaaaaaaaaand there you go again Harry.

You appear to be asschafed by any criticism of Rump. (get it? asschafed/Rump? I kill me)

Is there something you'd like to tell the class?
yes....jim is obsessed with trump.....but i believe most people here know this....and no i am not asschafed by any criticism of "Rump".....most people will post something about him and then their next thread might be about something besides trump....once again pogo...you were someone elses mouth piece....do these people pay you?....

NO ONE could afford me. :eusa_snooty:
i believe it....

Are you trying to pass posting the number of Idiot-grams CrusaderFrank has accomplished?
you passed that some time ago...why do you ask?....

Grow up Harry, you've fallen off to the dark side.
and you have fallen in with the far left.....and if i would have said something similar about frank or bripat you would have agreed......
"Far left"

People sound so stupid every time they say this.
and those who think they dont exist sound pretty stupid too....

What if he chains himself to the Resolute Desk? That prospect may sound comically outlandish....But itā€™s hardly as far-fetched as it might seem

One more month. We just need to get from here to there in one piece.

I just hope we've learned something from this fucking clown show.

"Clown show"?
The U.S. back in the drivers seat globally
Lower taxes
Record low unemployment
Record number of blacks pulled from the taxpayer tit
Wages rising
Wetbacks sent home and shut down at our border
Record stock market
Booming real estate values
Good real core Americans unified like never before

Where was this "clown show" you speak of?
It's not in the world you inhabit.

Everyone asking Trump to concede is an accomplice to the election swindle. They are criminals.

We will remind you.....

China Joe will never be President..... because you can not steal an election and get away with it anymore.

You will be reminded. You New Year is really gonna SUCK!

What if he chains himself to the Resolute Desk? That prospect may sound comically outlandish....But itā€™s hardly as far-fetched as it might seem

If he does....don't ruin the desk....cut one of his legs off....

Oh trust me, WE DO. :rofl:

26Ā½ Days, Skye.

I'll pick you up on the 18th for the Biden inauguration. Let's say 9am. You can sleep in.
Should we bring PoliticalChic too? Hope y'all won't be jealous.

26Ā½ Days, Skye.

I'll pick you up on the 18th for the Biden inauguration. Let's say 9am. You can sleep in.

Pogo...maybe you can sober up Frank also....He really wants to see Joe sworn into the Presidency. Once sober he is not as much of a jerk.....well....he is....but he is less of a fire hazard.

26Ā½ Days, Skye.

Pogo...maybe you can sober up Frank also....He really wants to see Joe sworn into the Presidency. Once sober he is not as much of a jerk.....well....he is....but he is less of a fire hazard.

CrusaderFrank ? Nuttin' doin'. Frank's a guy. Not good arm candy.

Frank and I are however going to see Marisa Monte. Right Frank?

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system,
Trump is trying to save the election system from cheating democrats

trump is a Serial Liar who is whining like a little girl.....the USSC has spoken. He LOST!
He's filing another motion with them, I read yesterday. This isn't over. And we've got the big push now for the Congress to reject the electoral votes on the 6th. Pennsylvania Republicans are pushing for a resolution to reject the certification of their votes and choose another slate of electors. Apparently they have the authority to override the governor. There are still efforts active in Georgia and God knows where else.

The judicial branch in PA decided it was ok to make election laws instead of interpreting them. That is wrong and should not be tolerated.

States can definitely make up their own election laws.
That's why SCOTUS shot down the Texas lawsuit.
Because states can't interfere with other state's elections.

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system,
Trump is trying to save the election system from cheating democrats

trump is a Serial Liar who is whining like a little girl.....the USSC has spoken. He LOST!
He's filing another motion with them, I read yesterday. This isn't over. And we've got the big push now for the Congress to reject the electoral votes on the 6th. Pennsylvania Republicans are pushing for a resolution to reject the certification of their votes and choose another slate of electors. Apparently they have the authority to override the governor. There are still efforts active in Georgia and God knows where else.

The judicial branch in PA decided it was ok to make election laws instead of interpreting them. That is wrong and should not be tolerated.

States can definitely make up their own election laws.
That's why SCOTUS shot down the Texas lawsuit.
Because states can't interfere with other state's elections.

And because the voter fraud claim is just another trump lie. He is a Champion Liar.

1608833237524.png

All the fake votes are Biden votes, moron. All you Dims know that.
The liberals judges who have ruled against Rudy have given Trump no other choice than to declare martial law.

trumpsters are living in an Alternate Universe....many of the judges ruling against trump were trump appointees. Grow a Brain! trump lost!

Forum List

Back