THIS is what we need for a Superbowl halftime

What they should do is have an all star team from the brass sections of these HBCUs put on a show with a drum line and perhaps a soloist or vocalist here and there.

The whole show would cost them nothing, it would give the kids a once in a lifetime experience, and it would just be a nice thing to do without the silly drama of the current plan.

Enough of the ghetto trash.

No real fan watches the halftime show. Only women and faggots

I R woman and do not watch half time. Just bring me da football! That's the action I like! I also am a music lover. At half time I usually stand up and get things accomplished then back to the LIVE action. Go Chiefs!

They need to have Billy Joel do the halftime show.

Does he still perform? He must be getting up there in age. There are a lot of good bands that could play who don't need a walker. :D LOL!

At least a show a month at MSG for ten years now...he's playing Fenway Park again this summer.

Wow! Good for him. I do like a lot of his songs. I just wonder if he is still as good as he once was. A lot of them kind of "lose it" when they get older. I like the song "Big Shot." Great tune.

Does he still perform? He must be getting up there in age. There are a lot of good bands that could play who don't need a walker. :D LOL!

At least a show a month at MSG for ten years now...he's playing Fenway Park again this summer.

Wow! Good for him. I do like a lot of his songs. I just wonder if he is still as good as he once was. A lot of them kind of "lose it" when they get older. I like the song "Big Shot." Great tune.

He's lost some range (he hasn't been able to sing Innocent Man in its original key in 25 years), and doesn't jump around the stage quite as much, but nothing else.

Hey Grampa Murked U can I change my avatar back now?! Everybody thinks I'm you when I post... Think this bet may be backfiring for you unless you enjoy being mistaken as a snowflake liberal! :)

He's lost some range (he hasn't been able to sing Innocent Man in its original key in 25 years), and doesn't jump around the stage quite as much, but nothing else.

I like Billy Joel's music. I don't get too riled up listening to it though.

BTW, Dee Snider has been communicating his feelings to the NFL about their lame choices in music, from what I've read, and he is 100% right, IMO.

Dee Snider calls out NFL for ignoring ‘heavy music’ for Super Bowl halftime show: ‘No respect’

We get to hear Metallica and some good rocking music when they come out on the field to kick off and during time outs and stuff, and then they go and half J Lo perform for the halftime show. It's a bit disappointing for a lot of fans.

Forum List

Back