This is What Trump Wants Welfare Recipients to Do

Poverty should hurt. It should be agonizingly painful.Then we will see who deserves help and who does not.
Are you trying to imply that poverty doesn’t currently hurt?

Poverty should hurt. It should be agonizingly painful.Then we will see who deserves help and who does not.
Poor people do not suffer enough

MOST poor people here in Southern Mexifornia choose to be poor...they prefer the poor lifestyle. Staying home, making babies, drinking 40’s and smoking weed doesn’t suck if you’re a filthy human cockroach.
They take great pride in others picking up their tab...they’re comfortable with being a pet human to taxpayers.

Before you can solve any social problem, you have to get real, and you have not done so.

Oh, I'm real alright. But I'll correct you: Before you can solve any social program, you have to quit making it grow first.

For Democrats, the more people on government programs, the better. It's why Hussein doubled the food stamp role and created over 20 million additional new government dependents on Commie Care. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

So the more kids you have, the lager Snap's card you get, the bigger HUD house in the suburbs you get, and the more welfare.

I know, and if it were up to you, you would forbid people from having kids who are on SNAP, which means, for most practical purposes that they must give up sex, the alternative being that they get thrown off of SNAP and the kids starve.

I nominate you to head the GOP party permanently. Your social values are a perfect fit.

Why thank you, I would love to run the GOP.

If it were up to me, nobody would be able to collect any kind of welfare until they were fixed first. No more having kids while on taxpayer dollars. You could have all the sex you wanted then.

After all, what do you think we working people do when we can't financially afford any more children? We get ourselves fixed or otherwise practice some sort of birth control.

Ray, I'm done with you and your incredibly lack of basic human compassion. Join a militia group and plant land mines along the border while shooting poor children for rifle practice.

Lack of human compassion? What do you call having kids that you can't support? What do you call having kids grow up in the projects living in filth? What do you call having kids that grow up in neighborhoods riddled with gunfire every night?

For crying out loud, when kids start having kids themselves, they ruin any chance of having a financially successful or stable life. When you are young, that's when you need to start setting a path for yourself. If you don't do it then, the only path you have left is poverty.

How can we ever solve poverty when we encourage poor people to create more poor people? Food stamps? Give me a break. We've been doing it the liberal way for over 50 years now, and what do we have to show for it? Very little change in the percentage of our poverty population.
we can't even encourage an actual right to work, in alleged, right to work States.

all talk and no action is not very useful.

Oh, I'm real alright. But I'll correct you: Before you can solve any social program, you have to quit making it grow first.

For Democrats, the more people on government programs, the better. It's why Hussein doubled the food stamp role and created over 20 million additional new government dependents on Commie Care. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

So the more kids you have, the lager Snap's card you get, the bigger HUD house in the suburbs you get, and the more welfare.

I know, and if it were up to you, you would forbid people from having kids who are on SNAP, which means, for most practical purposes that they must give up sex, the alternative being that they get thrown off of SNAP and the kids starve.

I nominate you to head the GOP party permanently. Your social values are a perfect fit.

If it were up to me, nobody would be able to collect any kind of welfare until they were fixed first. No more having kids while on taxpayer dollars. You could have all the sex you wanted then.

After all, what do you think we working people do when we can't financially afford any more children? We get ourselves fixed or otherwise practice some sort of birth control.

Ray, I'm done with you and your incredibly lack of basic human compassion. Join a militia group and plant land mines along the border while shooting poor children for rifle practice.

Lack of human compassion? What do you call having kids that you can't support? What do you call having kids grow up in the projects living in filth? What do you call having kids that grow up in neighborhoods riddled with gunfire every night?

For crying out loud, when kids start having kids themselves, they ruin any chance of having a financially successful or stable life. When you are young, that's when you need to start setting a path for yourself. If you don't do it then, the only path you have left is poverty.

How can we ever solve poverty when we encourage poor people to create more poor people? Food stamps? Give me a break. We've been doing it the liberal way for over 50 years now, and what do we have to show for it? Very little change in the percentage of our poverty population.
we can't even encourage an actual right to work, in alleged, right to work States.

Poor Danny...he still thinks “right to work” means anybody should have the RIGHT to walk into a business and demand employment. Hahaha

Poor Danny...he still thinks “right to work” means anybody should have the RIGHT to walk into a business and demand employment. Hahaha
especially if they are homeless.

Forum List

Back