This is what the Democrats think of the American people

I'm not sure that it is the "Democrats" by and large..... but it surely applies to the elitists that have infested DC these days. Obama being the worst of them all.

No worries... they have overplayed their hand and have one foot out the door as we speak.

Great post

.......I can't believe all the scum bag liberals in here
:clap2:

This is what the Democrats think of the American people.

The Democrats have always come on like they care for the 'little' people but actions speak louder than words. Here are some example.

1. President Obama said when a police officer was doing his job that he was stupid...

2. Harry Reid said that when people come to the White House tours that 'they stink'

3. Pelosi calls the Tea party movement 'Astroturf' and calls concerned elderly citizens 'Nazi's.

4. When a business man asked VP Joe Bite me to lower his taxes, he called him a smart ass.

Let's not forget how the Democrats view the American people when you go to the polls this November.
Paraphrased quotes taken out of context will only convince people who already agree with you. Seems like a real waste of time.

I'm not sure that it is the "Democrats" by and large..... but it surely applies to the elitists that have infested DC these days. Obama being the worst of them all.

No worries... they have overplayed their hand and have one foot out the door as we speak.

Great post

LOL. Isn't it fun to play the name calling game, you sorry Conservative Neo-Fascist asshole:lol:

Great post

LOL. Isn't it fun to play the name calling game, you sorry Conservative Neo-Fascist asshole:lol:

They don't have anything else. :)

And you imagine that the DNC is a whole lot different than the RNC, do you?

You pathetic dupe.

Forum List

Back