This is what Republican ideals lead too

I'm all for armed guards at schools - as long as the GOP is willing to increase taxes to pay for them!

They're already paid for......they're called POLICE OFFICERS.

Instead of sitting in a squad car bagging speeders they could be strolling around the campus getting some fresh air and exercise. Then put cameras at all of the intersections and police the streets that way.

I'm all for armed guards at schools - as long as the GOP is willing to increase taxes to pay for them!

Instead of sitting in a squad car bagging speeders they could be strolling around the campus getting some fresh air and exercise. Then put cameras at all of the intersections and police the streets that way.

They should sell guns in the student center. That would keep the campus safe.

That dude is an idiot and deserves to be hung. His responsibility is too high for that BS. I guess repealing the 2nd amendment is a better option, ey?

If you can't trust a cop of 32 years to be smart with weapons, who can you trust?

I wouldn't your average gun range tacticool junky anywhere around kids with a firearm.

So faggots like you can keep speeding to your hearts content.

I get your angle.

I doubt it.

I don't trust the untrained much less kids that are going nuts from all of the lefty propaganda on campus.

I doubt it.

I don't trust the untrained much less kids that are going nuts from all of the lefty propaganda on campus.

Guns are guns and people are people you can't give some people guns and deny them to others. What are you? A gun grabber?

"Lets add more guns" "give school guards guns" republicans are fools, its sad.

Armed School Security Guard Clark Arnold Leaves Gun Unattended In Student Bathroom

it would be like after 9/11 saying, lets give terrorists flight lessons

By your own reasoning, no police officers should have firearms. PLENTY of examples of careless cops losing guns.
Exactly, so this is just another jab at the constitution, and all for the exploitation of a crisis situation, otherwise by hoping for a hole to be punched in it, in that they hope to exploit it by way of this act of ignorance and carelessness that was created by this one idiot who left his weapon in that restroom.

I get your angle.

So you think only faggots speed?

What are you, a fucken Homophobe?

I get your angle.

So you think only faggots speed?

What are you, a fucken Homophobe?

No. You're just being a faggot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IFloXOuLgA]LOUIS C.K. - FAGGOT - CHEWED UP - YouTube[/ame]

I doubt it.

Guns are guns and people are people you can't give some people guns and deny them to others. What are you? A gun grabber?

Hard to grab a gun when it's not in the person's possession in the first place.

Some people simply have no business owning a gun.

I learned how to respect guns when I was 15. I took hunter-safety classes before I got my first hunting license. I stopped hunting when I was 16. Didn't like killing innocent little animals.

I learned in the Army that even some soldiers have no business with a weapon. Some people get buck-fever and can't control themselves.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

Hard to grab a gun when it's not in the person's possession in the first place.

Some people simply have no business owning a gun. I learned how to respect guns when I was 15. I took hunter-safety classes before I got my first hunting license. I stopped hunting when I was 16. Didn't like killing innocent little animals.

I learned in the Army that even some soldiers have no business with a weapon. Some people get buck-fever and can't control themselves.

What do you mean "no business"? It is my business if I want to keep and bear arms. Nobody has any right to say anything about it. No one, nothing. The right to keep and bear arms does not have conditionals in it.

Armed School Security Guard Clark Arnold Leaves Gun Unattended In Student Bathroom

All federal buildings have armed guards.

I went to pay my heavy vehicle use tax at the IRS branch in Springfield, Mo...it's about the size of a nail salon...they had armed security.

If it's so dangerous, why do federal government employees not only allow this, but demand it?
Tell me this, why do you want to emulate 3rd world countries and arm teachers/guards? less than a moth has passed since the mass shooting and this event could have led too another one.

The only possible way of protecting children from a nut with a firearm, is to have a person with a firearm to either stop him or defeat him. Otherwise, we just stick our left wing heads in the sand and wait for the next mass shooting.

I will give you odds that everyone in that Newtown school was elated to see officers with guns arrive. Better yet, would be if they had already been there when the shooter showed up.

Good grief, here we go with that fucked up way of thinking again.

Wrong!!! It would be like saying after 9/11, let's continue to allow people to take flying lessons. And we should continue because the majority who will are going to be responsible and safe. Only a liberal might think that all wannabe pilots are terrorists, so we shouldn't train anyone. Or do you think we should just deny Muslim men who aren't citizens? That might make sense.

Only a liberal will look at the most irresponsible person and say to themselves that everybody is that stupid.

Most security guards and police are responsible. Unfortunately, they are also human so it is impossible to be 100% perfect. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm sure Obama's Secret Service are human beings as well, so should they be disarmed? They can't be perfect since they are mere humans, after all.

Liberals look out and see people making mistakes or deliberately doing wrong and they opt to oppress and punish the entire population, as if somehow that will magically stop all accidents and crime.

No matter what laws are passed, there will always be evil, mentally ill and downright psychotic people who will seek to harm others. You can't stop them- ever! We have choices to make. Either settle for whatever odds there are of becoming a victim, which vary from place to place, or decide that you are capable of defending yourself and not becoming a victim. Nothing is 100%, but many prefer the odds when they have some control over the situation. That is a right and no one should even think about taking that away from us.

There are more children killed each year from stupid accidents around their homes than anything. Should we ban homes with staircases, pets, swimming pools, kitchen knives, stoves or outdoor playgrounds? What makes a home safe isn't really what the parents own, but rather how diligent the parents are when it comes to keeping their children safe. A bad parent poses a danger to their children. We should ban them immediately.

No one was killed when the guard left his gun laying about. That was a stupid mistake to make and thankfully, it's rare. Fortunately, there were no killers around to take the gun and shoot up the place.

Liberals look at the worst of the worst people and then use them to paint a portrait of all people. We're all just as stupid as that guard in their eyes, so we must all be dealt with accordingly. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a liberal and feel so damn superior to the rest of us.

Of the hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of guards, the mistake of one is all it takes to convince a liberal that none of them should be armed. That is seriously messed up.

Last edited:
why don't Progressive just move to another country?

We would probably have less of chance of dying due to a gun.

You mean dying due to someone shooting you with a gun. Big difference.

Of course, for all the guns we have in America, we barely crack the top 100 in murder rate per capita. SO much better to be murdered with a knife than a gun, eh?

Forum List

Back