This is what Republican ideals lead too

At some point one is actually going to kill someone at the school.

they go insane too

That dude is an idiot and deserves to be hung. His responsibility is too high for that BS. I guess repealing the 2nd amendment is a better option, ey?

"Lets add more guns" "give school guards guns" republicans are fools, its sad.

Armed School Security Guard Clark Arnold Leaves Gun Unattended In Student Bathroom

it would be like after 9/11 saying, lets give terrorists flight lessons

All federal buildings have armed guards.

I went to pay my heavy vehicle use tax at the IRS branch in Springfield, Mo...it's about the size of a nail salon...they had armed security.

If it's so dangerous, why do federal government employees not only allow this, but demand it?

That dude is an idiot and deserves to be hung. His responsibility is too high for that BS. I guess repealing the 2nd amendment is a better option, ey?

what does the 2nd amendment say?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Armed School Security Guard Clark Arnold Leaves Gun Unattended In Student Bathroom

I went to pay my heavy vehicle use tax at the IRS branch in Springfield, Mo...it's about the size of a nail salon...they had armed security.

If it's so dangerous, why do federal government employees not only allow this, but demand it?
Tell me this, why do you want to emulate 3rd world countries and arm teachers/guards? less than a moth has passed since the mass shooting and this event could have led too another one.

what does the 2nd amendment say?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

correct, now in 1700 terms, a "well regulated militia" was used because we didnt have a standing army, also back then, the Militias that were here were run like a vol. firehouse. so the arms would be kept in a depo, also when gun violence is an epidemic, why do people want to add more guns and guns that are more deadly? my best friend is a police officer in philadelphia. He would argue against what you people are trying to say. The police are out gunned by gang bangers with ak47s ar15s and the like.

Last edited:
correct, now in 1700 terms, a "well regulated militia" was used because we didnt have a standing army, also back then, the Militias that were here were run like a vol. firehouse. so the arms would be kept in a depo, also when gun violence is an epidemic, why do people want to add more guns and guns that are more deadly? my best friend is a police officer in philadelphia. He would argue against what you people are trying to say. The police are out gunned by gang bangers with ak47s ar15s and the like.

Do you know this is only in your head ?

Why do they need a guard? The second amendment gives all students the right to take a gun to school. Only if a student shoots someone is it against the rules. :wtf:

The second amendment says absolutely nothing about having to leave your gun at home. The right to bear arms means the right to bear arms, any place, any time.

Why do they need a guard? The second amendment gives all students the right to take a gun to school. Only if a student shoots someone is it against the rules. :wtf:

The second amendment says absolutely nothing about having to leave your gun at home. The right to bear arms means the right to bear arms, any place, any time.

No it doesn't.

But don't let the facts prevent you from spinning it differently.

I just heard the guard belongs to a public employee union and is a registered Democrat who worked on the Obama campaign.

And he's black.

And gay.

And Muslim.

And he has an EBT card. What's in YOUR wallet?

So...ha! HA, I say!

Ha... again!

Last edited:

oh how wrong you are

By your own reasoning, no police officers should have firearms. PLENTY of examples of careless cops losing guns.

wrong, police are up holding the law, also they are sworn in and go to police acad. for 9 months.

No it doesn't.

But don't let the facts prevent you from spinning it differently.

Please explain to me how the second amendment does not give me the right to carry my AR-15 any damn place I want. You gun control freaks really piss me off. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY GUN!!!!

Tell me this, why do you want to emulate 3rd world countries and arm teachers/guards? less than a moth has passed since the mass shooting and this event could have led too another one.

Stupidity is stupidity.

I'm not dismissing your point...that gun should have never left it's holster on school grounds.

We already have armed security in our school district and have for 10 years.

No one considered it an "emulation of 3rd world countries".

We have guards to keep banks safe, we have guards to keep federal employees safe. Why not have guards to keep our children safe?

Now look here. Let me explain what real right wing ideals look like, mm-kay?

If there is one thing we learned about battles over public education last year, it is that public employee unions need many thousands more members around the country in order to regain their power.

And that is why the NRA is demanding at least one or two more public employees be added to the payrolls of every school in America.

And we want these union thugs armed, dammit!

Now BACK OFF!

Last edited:

oh how wrong you are

This is exactly what I am talking about. Another gun grabber. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. I need to defend myself. Have you taken a bus lately? If I feel the need to protect myself I have that right. It's just that simple.

Forum List

Back