This is what Psychoblues is talking about

Psychoblues said:
Yet another apolgy for the unwillingness of the Republicans to deliver as promised. You never cease to amaze me. What's that you say? Huh? Huh? I don't have any hearing aids. Can you write it down? I don't have any glasses. Can you get a little closer to the goddamned problem as presented?

What, specifically have the Republicans promised? And can YOU get a little closer to coherence?

Please excuse my bluntness. Do any of you have experience in the military or the aftermath of the military experience?

Psychoblues

Please excuse MY bluntness, but if you would bother to read instead of just rant, she explained what her position is an dhow her father's military service affected her. You need a picture drawn for you with BIG crayons, or what?

But you sure as Hell never have explained YOURS.

Psychoblues said:
May God and GWB bless them all. But, more especially, may America bless them all. With their loyal service their indescretions must also be understood. A culture is a culture. Who creates the "culture"?

I just wish the Republicans would quit calling on them "the veterans" to die so that they would not have to tolerate their disabilities and their further expense to the national budget. Got that?

I didn't think so.

Psychoblues

You sink to new low. You're all about giving handouts; yet, you don't want to tolerate disabled veterans who paid the price to protect your right to be a complete fucking moron?

You are beneath contempt you sorry-ass scumbag.

Also good to see you come out of the closet calling vets "they" and "their" instead of "us." You busted yourself, Sherlock.

The war was won long ago, we are now in a battle for hearts and minds, at home and abroad, it seems to me as if there is more work to be done at home than anywhere else.

Man, do you ever say anything nice to anyone? I stuck up for you the other day because I felt it was the right thing to do at the time but like I told you in the pm, with all due respect, you can be a real ass man.

I realize you are just trying to ruffle feathers and stuff and I sure hope you don't believe most of this crap you write because it is at a point of down right disrespectful, some of the things you have said about vets, active duty military and board members. I mean really man, grow up a little! As I said the other day, unless you just want to waste your time heckling, your points of debate would be must more well recieved if you wouldn't be such an ass!

Nighty night.

Psycho is really a nice guy. Don't listen to the bullshit, read the thread. It's not the perfect indoctrination into reich wing insanity but it will do for now. Research for yourself. Psycho ain't wrong about this.

Emmett said:
Man, do you ever say anything nice to anyone? I stuck up for you the other day because I felt it was the right thing to do at the time but like I told you in the pm, with all due respect, you can be a real ass man.

I realize you are just trying to ruffle feathers and stuff and I sure hope you don't believe most of this crap you write because it is at a point of down right disrespectful, some of the things you have said about vets, active duty military and board members. I mean really man, grow up a little! As I said the other day, unless you just want to waste your time heckling, your points of debate would be must more well recieved if you wouldn't be such an ass!

Nighty night.

Some of these bastards that you are defending have called me everything but the Christian that I am and you come in here belly-crawling and talking shit. Yeah, you're a friend, but whose friend? I suspect you love yourself more than you care about anyone or anything else.

I remain steadfast and resolute. I can understand your disagreement and love you for it. I certainly understand the disagrements I have with my wife and I still love her. You have the balls of a steer and the political skills of a puppet.

Psychoblues

Emmett said:

Nighty night.

Psychoblues said:
Some of these bastards that you are defending have called me everything but the Christian that I am and you come in here belly-crawling and talking shit. Yeah, you're a friend, but whose friend? I suspect you love yourself more than you care about anyone or anything else.

I remain steadfast and resolute. I can understand your disagreement and love you for it. I certainly understand the disagrements I have with my wife and I still love her. You have the balls of a steer and the political skills of a puppet.

Psychoblues

You are certainly one of the saddest... no, make that THE saddest ... individuals I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

T-Bor said:
But do you get properly reimbursed for your mental disability ? Shame the enemy couldnt shoot straighter.

:rotflmao:
And it is really a shame that your parents didn't practice safe sex....

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Which are better political skills than your complete lack thereof. You haven't seen the ball since the kickoff.

GunnyL said:
I'm more than happy to allow you to prove my point, so by all means, DO continue with your deflections and insults. YOU are actually making me look pretty damned smart, btw.;)

True enough, but you don't need any help in that department. :beer:

Abbey Normal said:
True enough, but you don't need any help in that department. :beer:

Thanks. Y'know, I actually missed THIS part:

Shame the enemy couldnt shoot straighter.

Kinda' shows you where leftwingnuts come from, doesn't it? Don't agree with his stupidity so I should be dead.

I just hope every breath I take irks the living sh*t out of him.

GunnyL said:
Thanks. Y'know, I actually missed THIS part:

Kinda' shows you where leftwingnuts come from, doesn't it? Don't agree with his stupidity so I should be dead.

I just hope every breath I take irks the living sh*t out of him.

It proves you are doing something right. :salute:

trobinett said:
As to the Veteran benefits, its a "smoke screen" young man, nothing more. The veteran's haven't lost ANY benefits. Show me one, just one benefit, keeping in mind I'M a Nam veteran, that the veteran's have lost.

I'm MORE convinced, that the people that have served this country over the last fifty years have GAINED benefits.

Google Veterans benefits, and once you plow your way through all the BULL SHIT, I think you'll agree as well.

The rationale behind this arguement is the fact that there were cuts from the original PROPOSED benefit increases...not that the benefits actually decreased, but the actual passed budget was not as high of an increase as was initially asked for.....Kind of like saying you got a pay cut if you were asking for $1 more per hour and were only given $.75 an hour increase because the companies' budget would allow for a cost of living increase, not because one is mandated every year as a birthright of being an American.

Fmr jarhead said:
The rationale behind this arguement is the fact that there were cuts from the original PROPOSED benefit increases...not that the benefits actually decreased, but the actual passed budget was not as high of an increase as was initially asked for.....Kind of like saying you got a pay cut if you were asking for $1 more per hour and were only given $.75 an hour increase because the companies' budget would allow for a cost of living increase, not because one is mandated every year as a birthright of being an American.

Translation: Once again the loony left trying to blow smoke up the asses of those uneducated on the topic.

gunny, you're off topic but incredibly telling in your response. I don't suppose for a moment that you are capable of staying on topic or even then giving an intelligent response. Maybe the obstacle course at Parris Island did you in. No Smoke Here!!!!!!!!! But I do appreciate the educated and informed.

GunnyL said:
Translation: Once again the loony left trying to blow smoke up the asses of those uneducated on the topic.

Psychoblues said:
gunny, you're off topic but incredibly telling in your response. I don't suppose for a moment that you are capable of staying on topic or even then giving an intelligent response. Maybe the obstacle course at Parris Island did you in. No Smoke Here!!!!!!!!! But I do appreciate the educated and informed.

I'm far from off topic. Perhaps you should attempt to keep up better with your thread and where it goes, AND try figuring out when a response is directed at you, and when it is not.

Isn't THAT hard.

GunnyL said:
I'm far from off topic. Perhaps you should attempt to keep up better with your thread and where it goes, AND try figuring out when a response is directed at you, and when it is not.

Isn't THAT hard.

Psychoblues makes Howie Dean look sane

I just can't get away with the wisdom as presented in the original post. Go back and read it. There has not been a single refutation of the article itlelf. So, who is jerking off?

Psychoblues

trobinett said:
Wow, go away for a day or two, and what happens, Psycho proves once again, what a total jerk off he can be.

:poke:

Forum List

Back