This is what poltically motivated LIES can produce

The mans friends told police he killed becuase he was in fear of Obama.

those facts dont matter to you do they

It's a fact (maybe) that they SAID it.

But it is not necessarily a "fact" that WHAT they said was correct, you fucking idiot.

And even IF it is true, so what?

A sick man did a sick tragic thing for a stupid reason.

Only a masturbating sub-moron like you would use that as evidence of anything negative as to conservatives in general.

why is it hearsay you fool.

its evidence.

when you have a murdeer suicide you ask the people who knew the people about their lives.

They then tell you what they knew about their lives.

Its evidence NOT hearsay

Dude you're looking at it logically. Some people are weak minded and would believe anything. Just use truth never matters as an example.

No, you're wrong. Even the weak minded don't believe her.

Want proof?

Try to find any threads where rderp, Chrissy, Shitting Bull, FrankieWTF, or Dickie Tuckie agree with her or back up her lies.

Helpful hint; You won't find any.

Here's proof
Thanked 4,597 Times in 3,792 Posts

Crap, you're right.

She's getting them from weak minded fools like "right"winger, MarcAtl, and someone named "grandma".

its evidence.

when you have a murdeer suicide you ask the people who knew the people about their lives.

Its evidence NOT hearsay

No, my child. It's hearsay unless they can come up with a tape of the person's actual voice saying the words.

If merely saying somebody said something counted as evidence in all cases, the Duke Lacrosse players would be sitting in a jail cell someplace, rotting away.

its evidence.

Its evidence NOT hearsay

It's not evidence of diddly dog, you moron.

Hearsay def (Law) :
Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.

The report, is by itself, hearsay

Last edited:
No, you're wrong. Even the weak minded don't believe her.

Want proof?

Try to find any threads where rderp, Chrissy, Shitting Bull, FrankieWTF, or Dickie Tuckie agree with her or back up her lies.

Helpful hint; You won't find any.

Here's proof
Thanked 4,597 Times in 3,792 Posts

Crap, you're right.

She's getting them from weak minded fools like "right"winger, MarcAtl, and someone named "grandma".
I call it like I see it.:badgrin:

The RW IS where all the lies are! See my sig pp3, anything on Libya or F+F, Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, had total power for 2 years etc etc. Total lying a-holes...Your examples of LW lies are pure Pubcrappe...

Last edited:
The RW IS where all the lies are, dupe! See my sig pp3, anything on Libya or F+F, Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, had total power for 2 years etc etc. Total lying a-holes...Your examples of LW lies are pure Pubcrappe...

Hey rat here's another example of weak minded believing truth never matters.

The RW IS where all the lies are, dupe! See my sig pp3, anything on Libya or F+F, Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, had total power for 2 years etc etc. Total lying a-holes...Your examples of LW lies are pure Pubcrappe...

The LW is where all the lies are, shtups! See some random keystroke xyz ffr3.7, anything on Labia or Q&A, Pres. Obama farted on Medicare and something or other about something allegedly called "workfare", the lib shtups did have control of the Exec and Leg br's of gov't for 2 years and it's twue it's twue. Francotub is a complete lying anal sphincter. His examples of alleged RW lying is pure libDimcrappe with a frappe and a side of manure....

The RW IS where all the lies are! See my sig pp3, anything on Libya or F+F, Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, had total power for 2 years etc etc. Total lying a-holes...Your examples of LW lies are pure Pubcrappe...

$716 BILLION from medicare.

I'd call that gutted.

Lefty liars call it "savings". But it isn't savings, it's cuts.

Funny how the legislature they controlled for 2 years had 200 Pub filibusters, dupe. Actually 6 months, and Teddy was out most of that...

Incoherent how the legislature they controlled for 2 years had 200,gadzillion grankfurikle filibusters, shtupp. Actually 6 months, and Fraznockershtuppenheimer was out most of that...

MORE uninspired and unimportant random combination of word (or word-like things) will be spewed on you all later; as soon as frenchitub reloads. ...

its evidence.

Its evidence NOT hearsay

Second handed information is hearsay.
Interviews on state of mind is not hearsay

So they let you out of the loony bin did they..... took the straight jacket off and gag out.... Hopefully you follow your med schedule this time.

Forum List

Back