This is what poltically motivated LIES can produce

Your lies caused this familys death

myownerisalair.jpg

LMAO!! Hahaha Too funny!

so how many more people will die becuase the republican party has filled thier head with poltical lies ?

So the Republican Pparty drives people to murder and suicide? Is that really what you and this moron author are trying to tell us?

Connecting the dots between the Peterson family and the Republicans - Tucson Liberal Christian | Examiner.com

I wrote in general terms about the manipulation of evangelical Christians by the Republican Party this past week, only to slam into the terrible story of the murder-suicide of the family of Albert Peterson. When you speak of low-information voters and their fear of our government and President, it can sound kind of far away, but the pathetic scenario that hit the news yesterday focuses my articles like a laser. I predicted this would be happening.

Now I am hoping that the Peterson family will not have died in vain. By that I mean that their tragic, appalling deaths will serve as a (not in the words of Samuel L. Jackson) WAKE THE HECK UP call for evangelical Christians. Something, somewhere has to be The Moment, and I pray that no more families will be found dead because of Republican talking points, Rush Lumber and Faux News.

Forum List

Back