Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Best video evidence for UFOs I've ever seen:

STS-48 Space Shuttle Video - UFO Evidence

sts48.jpg

"STS-48 Space Shuttle Video

On September 15, 1991, between 20:30 and 20:45 Greenwich Mean Time, the TV camera located at the back of Space Shuttle Discovery's cargo bay was trained on the Earth's horizon while the astronauts were occupied with other tasks. A glowing object suddenly appeared just below the horizon and "slowly" moved from right to left and slightly upward in the picture. Several other glowing objects had been visible before this, and had been moving in various directions. Then a flash of light occurred at what seemed to be the lower left of the screen; and the main object, along with the others, changed direction and accelerated away sharply, as if in response to the flash. Shortly thereafter a streak of light moved through the region vacated by the main object, and then another streak moved through the right of the screen, where two of the other objects had been. Roughly 65 seconds after the main flash, the TV camera rotated down, showing a fuzzy picture of the side of the cargo bay. It then refocused, turned toward the front of the cargo bay, and stopped broadcasting. There have been several scientific analyses supporting the anomalous nature of objects in the STS-48 video."

Full length video of the scene in question,

99.99% of UFO pictures and videos are fakes or mistaken identity. This video shows something which to me is either an alien spacecraft, or, more likely, the true state of the art in military aviation is WAY beyond what the public gets told about. :)

It's either a human based tech; or possibly a space related phenomenon. Folks in my opinion, are way too quick to question human potential.
Some people look at things like Stonehenge, or the pyramids at Giza, and say humans couldn't possibly have done this... Alone anyway.

It's either a human based tech; or possibly a space related phenomenon. Folks in my opinion, are way too quick to question human potential.
Some people look at things like Stonehenge, or the pyramids at Giza, and say humans couldn't possibly have done this... Alone anyway.

The high-velocity 90 deg right-turn is what interests me the most. Impossible absent some kind of warp field isolating the craft and occupant(s) from inertial forces. No natural body in free fall makes 90 degree turns while also rapidly accelerating.

If it is a craft; that doesn't mean it's manned. Even more likely, it's an optical illusion, or a light phenomenon.

What I think is being seen is ice particles that look far away but are actually close. A thruster lights off and blows the ice particles in different directions. Not enough detail, other then something is there and something is moving, to convince me that it is anything other than natural phenomena.

But this story has me covinced something is out there:
Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There's all sorts of things to think about when it comes to this. I believe if aliens wanted to do any thing they would all ready done it. Think about it..... We have jets that cant leave the atmosphere and they can leave indentations in crops from billions of miles away through beams of energy. If they can do that think about what else they can do.

99.99% of UFO pictures and videos are fakes or mistaken identity. This video shows something which to me is either an alien spacecraft, or, more likely, the true state of the art in military aviation is WAY beyond what the public gets told about. :)
The true state of the art is the F-35. It's... not really something to brag about...

One thing about UFO's is that pilot's can't report seeing them and there's also a lot of agencies that are banded from reporting them as well.

It's funny how some of the technology that goes along with U.F.O.'s is being or has already been developed by the Military now. Go to this page, Army Developing Paralysis Beam, After that tell me what you think. It makes you wonder.... is the Military copying U.F.O. technology ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back