This is What Mind Control Looks Like

LOLOL

Like the ones in the OP? You’re so brainwashed, you don’t even know you’re brainwashed. That’s because they used a Brillo pad to wash your brain.
Those were all local stations, which were owned by the same big media corporation....HQ sent the memo to them all....Not at all unlike what happens at the corporate HQ of any other big company.

And as far as being "brainwashed" is concerned; your lack of self-awareness is truly breathtaking.
So show any other big news conglomerate that’s ever pulled a mind-controlling stunt like that.....

Good luck finding anything as sick as that.
MSM are Dem pravda and you know it.
You’re a nut, I’ll grant you that. Must be why you’re so brainwashed by conservative news outlets like the ones in the OP, promoting Trump’s nonsense about fake news.
Whatever............as you deny that news orgs like CNN are in the DNC's pockets.............LOL
So prove it like the OP proved the Sinclair group is brainwashing conservatives......
Yawn..........I haven't seen that montage yet.............probably one out there.................and I've seen all I've needed to see from those outlets.........

LOL

That’s all one network. You’re just posting a montage of a message they repeat on it. Not to mention, they’re reporting the news about trump and his associates under investigation for potentially colluding with Russia — meaning they’re reporting real news.

The OP was a multitude of news stations all broadcasting trump’s propaganda about the fake news media. Followed by trump patting them on the head like an obedient dog.

MSM are Dem pravda and you know it.
You’re a nut, I’ll grant you that. Must be why you’re so brainwashed by conservative news outlets like the ones in the OP, promoting Trump’s nonsense about fake news.
Whatever............as you deny that news orgs like CNN are in the DNC's pockets.............LOL
So prove it like the OP proved the Sinclair group is brainwashing conservatives......
Yawn..........I haven't seen that montage yet.............probably one out there.................and I've seen all I've needed to see from those outlets.........

LOL

That’s all one network. You’re just posting a montage of a message they repeat on it. Not to mention, they’re reporting the news about trump and his associates under investigation for potentially colluding with Russia — meaning they’re reporting real news.

The OP was a multitude of news stations all broadcasting trump’s propaganda about the fake news media. Followed by trump patting them on the head like an obedient dog.

And yours are doing the same...........Under Obama singing him praise everyday............LOL

Forum List

Back